• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Halloween-Themed Show: Recipes & Ideas!

In summary, a Halloween themed show is a fun and creative idea for an October event. Some recipe ideas to consider include Mummy Brie, Spooky Spaghetti, Witch's Brew Punch, Jack-O-Lantern Stuffed Peppers, Halloween Candy Bark, and Ghostly Pizzas. Other suggestions for the show could include a costume contest, pumpkin carving contest, or a spooky scavenger hunt. Have fun and get creative with your planning!
pamperedchef07
Gold Member
I have a host who wants to do a Halloween themed show in Oct. Has anyone ever done one? What recipe did you do? Any other ideas would be appreciated.
I can't wait I think it is going to be so fun.

Try some of these ideas. Most are not my ideas, they have been gathered over the years. Please check them over, there may be outdated products, duplicate info, etc...in them.
Deb

Attachments

• Halloween recipes with pix.doc
    79 KB · Views: 629
  • Halloween show ideas and recipes.doc
    73 KB · Views: 657
  • Halloween ideas[2].doc
    30 KB · Views: 491
  • Halloween Mystery Host-generic.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 517
A Halloween themed show sounds like a great idea! There are so many fun and creative recipes you can do for a Halloween themed show. Here are a few ideas to get you started:1. Mummy Brie: This is a simple and delicious appetizer that is perfect for a Halloween party. Start with a wheel of brie cheese and wrap it in strips of crescent roll dough. Bake in the oven until the dough is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Use black olives to create eyes and serve with crackers.2. Spooky Spaghetti: Cook up a batch of spaghetti and add black food coloring to the water while it's cooking. This will give the noodles a spooky black color. Serve with your favorite pasta sauce and some plastic spiders on top for a creepy touch.3. Witch's Brew Punch: Create a spooky punch by mixing together orange juice, ginger ale, and a few drops of green food coloring. Add in some dry ice for a smoky effect and serve in a cauldron or punch bowl.4. Jack-O-Lantern Stuffed Peppers: Cut the tops off of bell peppers and remove the seeds. Carve jack-o-lantern faces into the peppers and stuff with your favorite filling, such as rice and ground beef. Bake in the oven until the peppers are soft and the filling is cooked through.5. Halloween Candy Bark: Melt chocolate in a double boiler and spread it out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add on your favorite Halloween candy, such as candy corn, M&Ms, and Reese's Pieces. Let it cool and then break into pieces for a fun and festive treat.6. Ghostly Pizzas: Use English muffins or mini pizza crusts as the base for these spooky pizzas. Top with pizza sauce, shredded cheese, and sliced olives for eyes. Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and the ghosts are ready to be devoured.Other fun ideas for a Halloween themed show could include a costume contest, pumpkin carving contest, or a spooky scavenger hunt. You could also have a Halloween themed raffle or door prizes, such as a Halloween cookbook or festive kitchen gadgets. Get creative and have fun with it!

1. What are some fun Halloween-themed recipes that I can make for my Pampered Chef show?

Some popular Halloween-themed recipes include Jack-O-Lantern Stuffed Peppers, Mummy Meatballs, and Witch's Brew Punch. You can find these recipes and more on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I incorporate Halloween decorations into my Pampered Chef show?

Absolutely! Decorating your space with spooky Halloween decor is a great way to set the mood for your show. You can also use Pampered Chef products, such as our pumpkin-shaped baking dish, to add a festive touch to your recipes.

3. Are there any special offers or discounts for hosting a Halloween-themed Pampered Chef show?

Yes, we often offer special deals and discounts for hosting themed shows. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with more information about any current promotions.

4. Can I have a virtual Halloween-themed show instead of an in-person one?

Yes, we offer the option to host virtual shows through our online platform. This is a great way to still have a fun and interactive Pampered Chef show while staying safe during the Halloween season.

5. Can I request specific Halloween-themed products for my guests to purchase?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to create a wish list of Halloween-themed products that you would like your guests to purchase. This is a great way to ensure that you have all the tools you need to create your festive recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • AshleyAllison