1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Halloween Ideas

Tags:
  1. :) I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about Halloween recipes. I have many shows in October and any ideas would help me out. Something that would show a number of products. :) Thanks! Deb + 2

Sep 21, 2005
  2. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

Here are a couple files that might help (there are other recipes in the file I sent you). Enjoy!

Attached Files:

Sep 21, 2005
  3. Thanks a bunch!

Thank you so much for helping me out with the recipes. I hope that my host and I can settle on one that I am able to prepare and make. Thanks again. :)

Sep 22, 2005
  4. ltkacz

ltkacz Guest

How about the spider cake?

Bake cake batter in the classic batter bowl. Invert onto a simple additions piece. Frost with chocolate frosting. Cover with chocolate sprinkles. Take 8 pieces of black licorice, and into each peice and place a toothpick into one end. Put the other end into the cake (to create the leggs). Use gumdrops for the eyes.

I did this at a recent cluster meeting and it was so cute!

Sep 22, 2005
  5. Cute idea!

Thanks Liz for that idea as well. I never would of thought of that. It is a very cute idea. Thanks again!

Sep 22, 2005
Have something to add?