• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Halloween Treat Ideas & Recipes

In summary, Candy Wells shared some simple additions for indoor smores. These include a woven square server, bowl, and cups, bamboo skewers, sterno can, and marshmellows. She also shared some Halloween recipes, one of which is using apple peels in a dry jello recipe. Finally, Crystal Livingston shared some Halloween tips. These include using cinnamon and nutmeg in pumpkin candles, baking upside down, using brown sprinkles and black licorice strips for decorations on cake, and using a tube of orange frosting to top spider web brownies.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
My director just passed this along...it came from NED Darla Oelmann...

Simple Additions "indoor smores" shared by Candy Wells.

Take the large Woven Selections Square Server and line it with our great linens or linens of the season or theme you may have. Place the Large Simple Addtions Bowl on top of the linens, letting them drap over the edge of the basket to accent the bowl. Inside the bowl, place 3 Small SA bowls and one Coffee and More Cup. Inside the Cup you will place a sterno can, and inside each of the Small Bowls place large marshmellows, graham crackers and chocolate candy bars. I bought Bamboo skewers and place them around the edge upright between the bowl and basket. Light the sterno and "wha la" you have a mini campfire to roast your marshmellow over and make SMORES! How fun it this?! I am doing this at my Oct shows to promote sales of SA in November with our fabulous Host and Guest Bonuses. My guests are having so much fun making these and it is an easy way to show a ton of the SA and talk about all the other options with the selections we have available. SA are adult Legos, mix and match and build any creation you can imagine with all the wonderful pieces. Can't you imagine that wonderful holiday table decked out with SA?! (If you don't have all these pieces improvise and talk about this idea, you can paint a powerful word picture even if you don't have all of these.They will be able to taste the smores when you are done giving them the great visual!)

These tips were shared with by Shalane Crick via Crystal Livingston - Halloween Theme

Make your Halloween less scary with these quick tips!
* Sprinkle Cinnamon and nutmeg all over the inside of your pumpkin. When the candle is lit it will smell like pumpkin pie.
* When your pumpkin starts to look a little shriveled place the ENTIRE pumpkin into a sink or bucket of warm water. After an hour or so it will
expand back and look fresh! This is a great tip so you can enjoy your pumpkin longer.
* Use the Zester-Scorer to score "hair" that will show when pumpkin is lit.
* Use V-Shaped Cutter for eyes & teeth.
* The corer cuts round eyes or the chimney on top to let the smoke out.
* For those who cut their pumpkins on the top, the Cake Tester puts the lit match down to the candle.
* Batter Bowl makes a pumpkin cake; or turns Barbie into a Witch
* For safer popcorn balls w/ no hard kernels, Place Non-stick cooling Rack over your popcorn bowl, invert & shake--the unpopped kernels drop out.
* Chop leftover Halloween candy with Food Chopper and store in freezer. Great additions to muffins, cakes, and icings for kids of all ages.

The following are some fun Halloween recipes...some could be used in your kitchen demos..others are just 'spooky' fun for the season. Enjoy sharing them this month!!

Gummy Worms
You take your apple peels (from the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer) and throw them in a zip lock bag (do this will they are still real moist) then pour in your favorite flavor of DRY Jell-O. Close it up and shake real good, so the peels are well coated. Then lay them out on a flat stone and bake at 250 for 30-45 minutes (depending on the amount of peels) I tell this at most of my shows. These are the best gummy worms and they are nutritious since they are made with apple peels and not just sugar. Also, when you peel the apple, you throw away most of the nutrition, this way you don't. This is the only way I can get my kids to eat apple peels.

Tarantula Cake
Bake 1 Devil's Food Cake Mix in the 2-qt Batter Bowl and about half of another in the 1-qt Batter Bowl. Turn them upside down (after they have
baked and cooled.) The 2-qt is the "body" part and 1-qt is the "head" part. Use brown sprinkles for "hair" and black licorice strips for legs. Black
gumdrops for eyes.

Witch's Hats
Bag of Hershey kisses, Bag of Fudge Stripe Cookies (the kind with a chocolate side and stripes on the other side)
If desired, a tube of orange frosting (the small tube with a fine tip works best) Unwrap a kiss. Turn over a cookie so that the plain chocolate side is face up. Either use a dab of fluff or peanut butter on the center of the bottom of the kiss (or frosting) Place kiss in the middle of the cookie. Add a band and bow with orange frosting. There you have it, a Witch's Hat!

Spider Web Brownies
Make brownies in the Rectangular Baker according to package directions.Frost with whipped topping using the Easy Accent Decorator and Large Spreader. Drizzle melted chocolate (your Micro Cooker will make this easy) in circles over the Cool Whip. Drag the Cake Tester through chocolate to look like a spider web.

Fruity Witches' Brew
Mix grape and orange Kool-Aid in Quick Stir Pitcher, float gummy worms on top.

Witch's Brew:
Pour green or orange punch or soda in a plastic cauldron. And then add the witch's icy-cold hand. Fill a plastic glove (like the ones used for serving food) with punch or water, freeze, and then carefully peel the glove off before placing the ice in the punch.

Goblin Frosties
Using the V-Shaped Cutter, cut off the top 1/3 of an orange crosswise to make a hat. Scoop out pulp with Small Stainless Scoop; make a face on the orange with black licorice or fruit roll-ups. Fill shells with lime sherbet, mounding above rim. Place "hats" on top of sherbet at an angle. Stick
maraschino cherry with stem in hat with toothpick. Place in freezer until ready to serve.

Jack 'o Lantern Cake
Mix 1 spice cake mix according to package directions. Bake in Small Batter Bowl. (1 box will make two small batter bowl cakes). Put 2 batter bowl cakes together with orange frosting, making a pumpkin shape. Ice the entire cake using Large Spreader. Make pumpkin face using licorice. Decorate with candy corn, licorice and assorted Halloween candies.

Scary-Face Pizza
Using your own or refrigerated pizza dough, bake on Large Round Stone. Using Ultimate Slice and Grate, cut pepperoni slices, green pepper and onion. Slice black olives using Egg Slicer Plus. Make zucchini slices with Crinkle Cutter. Use sliced meats & veggies to decorate to look like a Halloween Scary-Face. Or, use pita pocket rounds and everyone can decorate their own Scary-Face Pizzas!

Finger Sandwiches
Using the Utility Knife, remove crust from two slices of thinly sliced firm-textured bread. Spread some of your favorite chicken salad onto one of
the slices with the All-Purpose Spreader. Top with the other slice of bread. Cut lengthwise into 3/4-inch wide logs. With the Utility Knife taper one end of each log to form a point. Attach a sliced almond to this end with some softened cream cheese, making fingernails.

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
4-1/4 cups raw pumpkin seeds
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1 teaspoon salt
In a medium mixing bowl combine pumpkin seeds, cooking oil, and salt. Spread mixture onto a waxed-paper-lined Bar Pan. Let stand for 24 to 48 hours or till dry, stirring occasionally. Remove waxed paper Bar Pan Toast seed in a 325º F oven for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring once or twice. Let cool slightly. Pat seeds with paper towels to remove excess oil. This idea was shared last year but I can't remember who to give the credit
too! Anyway it's a great idea!

What a great way to advertise. I would offer these at business too.
Subject: Treat Bags

I have done these twice now. It is a great way to "advertise". One year I did the poem:

TO ALL MUMMY'S
Don't be a "DUD" for the holiday,
Book a Pampered Chef show of your own today!
They are easy, fun, and really great;
For details call Shiela at (###)###-###8!!!
So be a "SMARTIE" Call now to book your party!!!!!
Happy Halloween
P.S. The "GHostess with the Mostess" in November recieves an EXTRA
treat!

Inside the bag, I put 1 milk dud, 2 smarties, my business card and stapled the note to the outside.

This year I bought treat bags and used labels with a one liner and my name, Pampered Chef, my phone, email and website on address labels. It has been more cost effective and I think less time consuming for folks to read and get your message.

This year's slogans were:

Be A Smartie Book A Party!!

Don't be a "Dud" for the Holidays!

Book A Show! Enjoy Your Discount NOW & LATER!

I filled the treat bags with 1 of the candy mentioned on the label and two other types. It saved $ and I had more variety.

Darla Oelmann
National Executive Director, Trainer & Coach
[email protected]
Now you can shop online at my website 24/7!
Welcome To My Personal Web Site

Great tips.

I have been making a Halloween Punch.

12 oz frozen concentrate OJ
12 oz frozen concentrate white grape juice (you can use purple grape juice, but it is much sweeter--kids like it)
1 (2 liter) bottle, 7UP, chilled

Mix those together in TRIFLE BOWL

Float on top orange and green sherbet on top. (I use rainbow or whatever I can find).

Its been a hit at my demos.

WOW! Thanks for the wonderful ideas! Cant wait to try them....:D

I love this time of year. So many fun recipes!

I am really loving the S'mores idea! Darla was at our cluster meeting on the 5th of this month and she talked about using them to up interest in SA and get bookings for November. I think it is just the cutest idea!!

BTW- another lady at the meeting mentioned that instead of grahams and chocolate, she just sandwiches the toasted marshmallow between two Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies! Yummy!

Thanks for all the really good ideas!!

Holy Cow Kelly! Thanks for all the great ideas!

Thanks for the ideas Kelly! I have a bazaar tommorow and made up the treat bags to hand out with the poem.

I got this recipe from Kraft Foods - Great Recipes and Food Ideas. Thought it was interesting!

Howling Candy Corn Cookie Bark

Recipe Rating:

Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
Makes: 20 servings, about 1/3 cup each

16 Halloween OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, coarsely chopped
1-1/2 cups miniature pretzel twists, coarsely broken
1/3 cup raisins
2 pkg. (6 oz. each) BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate
1/2 cup candy corn
1/4 cup brown and orange sprinkles

SPREAD cookies, pretzels and raisins into 13x9-inch rectangle on lightly greased baking sheet; set aside.
PLACE chocolate in small heavy saucepan; cook on very low heat until completely melted, stirring constantly. Drizzle over cookie mixture; spread with spatula to evenly coat all ingredients. Top with candy corn and sprinkles; lightly press into chocolate mixture to secure.
COOL until firm, then break into pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature

So Fun Kelly! Thanks!

I am doing a Halloween Cooking Class and each participant recieves a mini fluted pan ($13 on PC outlet) and the decorator bottle set (10.50) for a total of $35 p/person for the 2 hour class. The mini fluted pans are being used to make 3-d Jack-O-Latern Cakes. I found the idea on Untitled they have some great recipes for all holidays.

Cooking ClassMelissa, do you have good luck at your cooking classes, who do you invite and how do you advertise? Have you done them before? Please provide more information, I think it sounds fun! Brenda

Brenda, so far I have had a good number of people who are interested in taking the classes with the kids. I am planning on doing a Holiday one for Christmas with kids as well. I include a pampered chef product in with the cost and they take it home with them. I ask for the money up front and advise them that the class is $35 however if they cancel they recieve the $25 in free product but loose the $10 reg. fee.

Melissa, Just need a bit of clarification...do you hold these cooking classes in your home, or present them in a host's home?Thanks, my brain is running slowly today :)

I am currently doing it in my home but I make sure that I have enough for atleast a minimum show order. I have a host who is interested in having one at her house for the holidays.

1. What are some easy and creative Halloween treat ideas using Pampered Chef products?

Some easy and creative Halloween treat ideas using Pampered Chef products are Mummy Pizzas made with our Pizza Crust & Roll Mix, Ghostly Pretzel Rods made with our Candy Melts, and Spooky Brownie Bites made with our Brownie Pan.

2. How can I use Pampered Chef products to make healthier Halloween treats?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help you make healthier Halloween treats. You can use our Veggie Spiralizer to make spooky zucchini noodles, our Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer to make apple slices with peanut butter and raisins for a creepy snack, or our Air Fryer to make crispy and healthy sweet potato fries.

3. Do you have any recipes for Halloween-themed drinks or cocktails using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have several recipes for Halloween-themed drinks and cocktails using Pampered Chef products. Some examples include Witches' Brew Punch made with our Quick-Stir® Pitcher, Bloody Mary Shooters made with our Mini Measure All® Cup, and Pumpkin Spice White Russians made with our Deluxe Cooking Blender.

4. Can I make Halloween treats ahead of time using Pampered Chef products?

Many of our Halloween treat recipes can be made ahead of time using Pampered Chef products. For example, you can make our Witch Hat Cookies using our Cookie Press ahead of time and store them in an airtight container until you are ready to serve them. Our Chillzanne® Mini-Bowl Set is also great for storing pre-made dips and spreads for your Halloween party.

5. Are there any gluten-free Halloween treat recipes using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have several gluten-free Halloween treat recipes using Pampered Chef products. Some options include Witch's Brew Cupcakes made with our Gluten-Free Flour Mix, Monster Rice Krispies Treats made with our Large Micro-Cooker®, and Spider Web Dip made with our Quick-Stir® Pitcher. You can also use our Gluten-Free Pizza Crust & Roll Mix to make gluten-free versions of our Halloween pizza recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Norma Goolsby Thomas
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies