• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Halloween Open House Guide: Recipes, Decorations, Games & More!

In summary, Sandy is considering recipes, decorations, games, and promotion for her upcoming Halloween themed open house.
Laurenncraigory
Hello,
I am now in SS2 and my sales for SS1 were 1290.25, but I really, really want the show-to-go (pregnancy gets in the way of being able to carry your stuff...especially with twins!), so I have another $2709.75 to get all 3 pieces (I would also get SS2 bonus as well as plus bonus 1!). I only have one booking this month which is for October 22nd, but I am having a Halloween Themed Open House on October 30th @ 2! My question is this...what would you recommend for recipes, decorations, games, ect. ? Also, how can I promote this to make it really big? ANY suggestions on ANYTHING would really be helpful. Thank you very much in advance!

Try theseThis file was posted on here some time ago. Also, make the batter bowl spider. Simple, but cute. :)

Hope this helps.
Sandy

Thank you...those all sound really good! I think I'll go to the grocery store and buy al the ingredients in double so I can make it now to try it, and again at my show! Thanks again!

You probably don't have the Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan, but if you do or if you could borrow it from someone, you could make little mini bundt cakes and decorate them with Halloween themed stuff. Last year we sold a cute Halloween Cookie Decorating kit that had sprinkles and stuff in all kinds of neat Halloween stuff. I know they sell them in stores, too. Or even just do it with cookies. Maybe offer a "Mommy and Me" show close to Halloween too and do those things. Invite everyone you know with kids and do a cookie decorating show. Good luck on reaching your goal!! :)

Thanks for your help you guys...I can't believe how outrageous I have set my goal for being my 2nd month, but I really think if I push hard enough, I can acheive it...$2750 isn't all that bad...but I just wish it would have been for like November or something...I already have 3 bookings there plus more to come, with me only having 1 booking, this haloween spooktakular of mine, and a catalog show in a different city, it's really hard for me to get that high...it means that on average, each show needs to be at least $800!!!! If you all have extra orders you wanna send my way, be my guest...just kidding...lol...I needed a little laugh!! :)

Pnia Goooladasok this is my directors idea... and i think she got it from martha stewart .com i can't find it there though... you can take 3tbsp of caro syrup and add red food coloring... take clear plastic cups that you will be serving pina coladas in...or any drink really... dip the lip in the syrup and flip it over to let drip down sides of cup... make sure you do this at least 24 hours before serving as the stickiness will be dry. Looks like a bleeding cup.

Here's last year's Halloween flyer & recipesHere's a copy of last year's flyer & recipes. I did the Marshmellows at a show & the kids loved them. They thought it was fun to help "dip" them. I found halloween sugar crystals & such at a Michael's store. Specialty Baking stores also had them.

Attachments

• halloweenrecipes.pdf
    203 KB · Views: 931
ChefSandyK said:
This file was posted on here some time ago. Also, make the batter bowl spider. Simple, but cute. :)

Hope this helps.
Sandy

Sandy,
Could you please tell me what the batter bowl spider is? I am a 1st month consultant and have a Halloween show to do. The name sounds like it will be cute.

Sarah

batter bowl spiderThe batter bowl spider is a cake made in the large batter bowl then you use chocolate frosting with black licorice as the legs and black gum drops as the eyes sprinkle with brown sprinkels and you have a spider. if you have the small batter bowl use 1 cake mix with the lg batter bowl and 1/2 a cake mix in the small batter bowl the small batter bowl is the head and you have a tarantula

Thank you very much I appreciate it.

Sarah

1. How can I make Halloween treats that are both spooky and delicious?

One fun idea is to make "monster" cupcakes by adding candy eyes and using green frosting for the "fur" or "skin." You can also make "witch finger" cookies by shaping sugar cookie dough into fingers and adding almond slices for the nails. Get creative and have fun with it!

2. I'm not very crafty, but I want to decorate my house for Halloween. What are some easy and affordable decoration ideas?

There are many simple and inexpensive ways to decorate your home for Halloween. You can create a spooky atmosphere by using candles, spider webs, and fake cobwebs. You can also make a Halloween wreath using items from the dollar store or use black and orange streamers to create a festive backdrop.

3. I want to host a Halloween party, but I'm not sure what food to serve. Any suggestions?

Finger foods are always a hit at Halloween parties. You can make mini mummy hot dogs with crescent roll dough or create a "graveyard" dip with guacamole and chips. For drinks, you can make a spooky punch by adding dry ice for a smoky effect. Don't forget to have some candy and treats for your guests too!

4. I'm on a tight budget, but I still want to have a great Halloween. How can I save money on costumes and decorations?

There are many ways to save money on Halloween costumes and decorations. You can make your own costumes using items you already have at home or shop at thrift stores for affordable options. For decorations, you can make your own using paper and other supplies from the dollar store or check for deals and discounts at your local craft store.

5. I have young children, so I want to make sure our Halloween activities are safe and age-appropriate. Any tips?

For young children, it's best to stick to daytime activities or well-lit areas at night. Make sure to check all candy before allowing your child to eat it and consider hosting a Halloween party at home instead of trick-or-treating. You can also involve your child in making their own costumes and decorations to keep them engaged and entertained.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay