• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Creative Ideas Can I Use With My Halloween Cookie Cutter Set?

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's recent purchase of the Halloween Cookie Cutter Set from PC and their search for ideas on how to use it. They mention using the mini fluted cake stone to make pumpkin-shaped cakes and cookies as well as using the stones to make mini mummy pizzas. They also suggest checking the PC website for more recipe ideas and getting creative with their own ideas.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
:) Hey everyone! I started selling PC in April 2005 and my director cleaned out her closet and sold extras to all of us that attended the meeting last night. Well, one thing I bought was the Halloween Cookie Cutter Set that PC put out last year and I'm looking for ideas. I just place an order for some stones and am getting the mini fluted cake stone and I saw the Halloween flyer for last year and am wondering if they gave out any other suggestions or recipes? I do have the Product Use and Care Card and am going to make the cookies that are on the card right now. My kids are so excited! I would love to hear more,what people did for Halloween last year and any ideas that you would be willing to share.
Thanks in advance!

Not sure what you have already seen, but a cute idea for the mini fluted pan is: Bake cake in the pans like you would normally. Then frost the top with orange frosting, may put leaves on if you would like or decorate how you want and use a tootsie roll as the stem. Just an idea I came across in the past...may have had it on display last year at conference?

Hey there! It's great to hear that you started selling PC in 2005 and got some extra goodies from your director. The Halloween Cookie Cutter Set sounds like a fun purchase! I'm sure your kids are super excited to make some spooky treats. I don't have any specific ideas for Halloween from last year, but I do have a few suggestions for using your new PC products.First, have you tried making mini pumpkin cakes on the mini fluted cake stone? They would be perfect for a Halloween party or as a treat for trick-or-treaters. You could also use the Halloween cookie cutters to make mini pumpkin-shaped cookies and decorate them with orange and black frosting. Another idea is to use the stones to make mini mummy pizzas - just use pizza dough and cheese to create the mummy's bandages and add olives for eyes.I also recommend checking out the PC website for more recipe ideas. They usually have a section dedicated to seasonal recipes, so you might find some Halloween-inspired recipes there. And don't forget to get creative with your own ideas too - the possibilities are endless with PC products. Have a spooktacular Halloween!

What is included in the Halloween Cookies Cutter Set?

The Halloween Cookies Cutter Set includes 5 different cookie cutters in the shape of popular Halloween symbols such as a pumpkin, ghost, bat, witch hat, and skull.

Are the cookie cutters in the Halloween Cookies Cutter Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the cookie cutters in the Halloween Cookies Cutter Set are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them for longer lasting use.

What material are the cookie cutters in the Halloween Cookies Cutter Set made of?

The cookie cutters in the Halloween Cookies Cutter Set are made of stainless steel, ensuring durability and easy cleaning.

Can the Halloween Cookies Cutter Set be used for other purposes besides making cookies?

Yes, the cookie cutters in the Halloween Cookies Cutter Set can also be used to cut out shapes from other soft foods such as cheese, fruit, or bread.

Are the cookie cutters in the Halloween Cookies Cutter Set suitable for children to use?

Yes, the cookie cutters in the Halloween Cookies Cutter Set have smooth edges and are easy to grip, making them safe for children to use with adult supervision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Norma Goolsby Thomas
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • Mindy50135
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies