• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Half-Price Selections for Your Party - PC Consultant's Vacation Request

In summary, half-price selections are discounted products available for purchase when hosting a Pampered Chef party. They can be found on the website or by asking the consultant. While specific products cannot be requested, consultants will include a variety of products that appeal to you. Savings vary but can be up to 50% off. Half-price selections can also be used to fulfill consultant's vacation request and are available for both in-person and online parties.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
HELP! I'm on vacation, visiting my roommate from my college days (long ago, trust me!)...when one of her co-workers learned I am a PC consultant, she and some of her family members went to the website and wrote down bunches of items they want. I'm putting it together as a party for my friend, but I don't have a catalog with me to be able to tell her what the half-price selections are (and don't dare to try to do it from memory!).

Could someone post the half-price selections, their prices, and the item numbers, pretty please? Or post a scan of the inside back cover of the catalog?

Thank you so much!

5 & 7 piece SS cookware-374.50-hp45
7 piece forged cutlery-174.00-hp46
5 & 7 piece executive cookware-285.00-hp11
gravy seperator/roasting pan w/rack/turkey basic recipe card collection-84.75-hp47
simple additions dots large round bowl & four dots round bowls-43.50-hp49
deep covered baker/two cranberry mitts/ cranberry hotpad-52.25-hp48

Did you know you could view the whole catalog online?

Kate,I looked for the catalog, and couldn't find it! I thought that maybe HO had removed it for some reason...I'm going to have to go back and try to find it again...Ann

1. What are half-price selections and how do I find them for my party?

Half-price selections are discounted products that are available for purchase when you host a Pampered Chef party. These products are typically chosen by the consultant and can be found by browsing the "Half-Price Selections" section on our website or by asking your consultant for a list of available products.

2. Can I request specific products to be included in the half-price selections?

While you cannot request specific products to be included in the half-price selections, you can let your consultant know if there are certain types of products you are interested in. They will do their best to include a variety of products that will appeal to you and your guests.

3. How much can I expect to save with the half-price selections?

The amount you can save will vary depending on the products chosen by your consultant. However, typically half-price selections offer discounts of up to 50% off the regular retail price.

4. Can I use half-price selections to fulfill my consultant's vacation request?

Yes, you can use half-price selections to fulfill your consultant's vacation request. This is a great way to help your consultant reach their vacation goals while also getting discounted products for your party.

5. Are half-price selections available for online parties as well?

Yes, half-price selections are available for both in-person and online parties. Your consultant will provide you with a link to the half-price selections so that your guests can easily browse and purchase them during the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Shows