• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Half Price Item: Pick Any Item!

In summary, the "Half Price Item: Pick Any Item!" promotion from Pampered Chef allows customers to purchase any item at half price when they spend a minimum of $75 on other products. Customers can choose any item from the catalog, as long as it is in stock, and there is a limit of one "Half Price Item" per customer per qualifying order. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
pampchef.angel
Probably a silly question - but just want to be sure that I am correct in telling a host that they may choose any item for their half price item

:) correct, I'm not aware of any restrictions!

There are also special 'packages' in the back of the catalog, but the half price is anything the host wants.

You are correct! Just remember the host has to pay cash for their half-priced and host special items, they can't use their dollar value credit.

And they can order more than one of any item or host half priced items as long as they earned enough to cover them.

Also, I like to tell the hosts that I don't make commission on their half price selections.

I only tell them that if I'm suggesting they choose the more expensive item in order to save more. I want them to know I'm suggesting that for their benefit, not mine.

What exactly is the "Half Price Item: Pick Any Item!" promotion?

The "Half Price Item: Pick Any Item!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase any item at half price when they spend a certain amount of money on other products.

How do I qualify for the "Half Price Item: Pick Any Item!" promotion?

To qualify for the "Half Price Item: Pick Any Item!" promotion, you must spend a minimum of $75 on other Pampered Chef products. Once you reach this amount, you can then choose any item from our catalog at half price.

Can I choose any item as my "Half Price Item"?

Yes, you can choose any item from our catalog as your "Half Price Item". This includes all products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. The only requirement is that the item must be in stock at the time of your purchase.

Is there a limit on how many "Half Price Items" I can get?

Yes, there is a limit of one "Half Price Item" per customer per qualifying order. However, there is no limit on how many times you can take advantage of this promotion, so feel free to make multiple purchases to get multiple "Half Price Items".

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Half Price Item: Pick Any Item!" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only valid on regular-priced items and cannot be used with already discounted items or other promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF