• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Half-Price Combo: Buy One, Get One Free!

In summary, hosts can purchase two of the same 1/2 priced combos from the back page without any issues. However, there have been instances where the packaging has not been sufficient and items have arrived damaged. It is recommended to have a second choice in case of any issues and to contact HO for return shipping instructions. Despite this, many hosts have successfully received two of the same combo sets without any problems.
debhowey
can a host purchase two of the same 1/2 priced combo from the back page?

Hmmmm..... I really do not know? Never had it come up. I would try it and see what happens. Maybee Just tell the host to have a 2nd choice. Or call HO. They should be able to tell you.

Yes they can. I've done it and it's gone through just fine.

I was hoping this would be faster for getting an answer, than HO.LOL

And I was right! Thanks

Awesome! and good to know!

Oh wow! That's great to know!

Well my very first host tried to purchase 2 of the cookware 1/2 price combo sets and HO said no!

Hmm. I've had hosts get two of a half-price combo with no problem.

APO issueMy good friend is station in Italy. She did a catalog show to help me out. She got two of her four boxes today and is ticked off. Her bar pan was shatter into millions of pieces. She said the packing was usually and did not protect it at all. Someone had ordered the Tart pan set but the was an Asian Gift set insert. I am really confused by that. I can't really call her. How will it work with return shipping??? I have call in right now but it is a two hour wait.

raebates said:
Hmm. I've had hosts get two of a half-price combo with no problem.

Me too!!! .:p

So will they allow 2 cookware sets or no??? Did anyone hear that from HO?

Just got an email today saying the show has shipped so it seems to have worked. No call from HO saying otherwise.

Oh and yes she did order two sets of the cookware.

I've ordered 2 sets of cookware several times before. No problem.

Just ordered 2 sets of the knives for a host she received them no problem

I read intently on CC and couldn't find anything saying no...

What is the "Half-Price Combo" promotion?

The "Half-Price Combo" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can buy one item and get a second item of equal or lesser value for free.

How do I take advantage of the "Half-Price Combo" promotion?

To take advantage of the "Half-Price Combo" promotion, simply add two qualifying items to your cart. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

Which items are eligible for the "Half-Price Combo" promotion?

All items marked with the "Half-Price Combo" label are eligible for the promotion. These items can be found on our website or in our catalog.

Can I mix and match items for the "Half-Price Combo" promotion?

Yes, you can mix and match items for the "Half-Price Combo" promotion. The free item must be of equal or lesser value than the item you are purchasing.

Is there a limit to how many "Half-Price Combo" promotions I can use?

No, there is no limit to how many "Half-Price Combo" promotions you can use. However, the promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelliebeard
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • adeeremom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • bearydutch