• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Use Multiple Half-Price Combinations? | FAQs Answered

In summary, "Half-Price Combinations" are discounted deals offered by Pampered Chef for purchasing certain products together as a set. To find out which products are included in these deals, you can check the Pampered Chef website or catalog, or ask your consultant. You can mix and match products from different "Half-Price Combinations" deals, as long as they are included in the deal. The duration of these deals may vary, and they cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn host rewards or use your consultant's personal discount on the products included in the "Half-Price Combinations" deal.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I'm not sure if this is the right area, BUT...

at my wonderful show last night I left the host's house and sales were over $1000 she wants to order 2 of the same half-price combination. I told her I would find out for her. Something is telling me you can only have 1 of each combination, but I wanted to ask someone first.

I hope my question makes sense. She has 4 half-price options. She wants to use 2 on the same 1/2 price combo. Is that allowed?

Thanks guys!!

That's a good question. I couldn't find anything stating you had to choose different ones. I would ask HO. Keep us posted with the valuable information. Brandy

She can totally get two of the half-priced items :)

Last year my hostess bought two of the cookware sets

She got such a great deal

that is awesome!

Dear Host,

Thank you for hosting a wonderful show and for your enthusiasm towards our products. Congratulations on reaching over $1000 in sales!

In regards to your question about ordering two of the same half-price combination, you are correct in thinking that our policies only allow for one of each combination per order. This is to ensure fairness and availability for all of our customers.

However, there are still plenty of options for you to take advantage of our half-price deals. You can choose two different combinations or mix and match individual items to create your own personalized half-price deal. Our consultants are always happy to assist you in finding the best options for your needs.

Thank you for reaching out and clarifying this matter. We appreciate your support and look forward to helping you with your order. Happy cooking!

Best regards,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What are "Half-Price Combinations"?

"Half-Price Combinations" are special deals offered by Pampered Chef that allow you to purchase certain products at a discounted price when you buy them together as a set.

How do I find out which products are included in the "Half-Price Combinations" deals?

You can find out which products are included in the "Half-Price Combinations" deals by checking the Pampered Chef website or catalog. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a list of current "Half-Price Combinations" deals.

Can I mix and match products from different "Half-Price Combinations" deals?

Yes, you can mix and match products from different "Half-Price Combinations" deals. As long as the products are included in a "Half-Price Combinations" deal, you can purchase them together at the discounted price.

How long do "Half-Price Combinations" deals last?

The duration of "Half-Price Combinations" deals may vary. Some deals may only last for a limited time, while others may be available for a longer period. It is best to check the expiration date of the deal or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I still use other discounts or promotions with "Half-Price Combinations" deals?

Unfortunately, "Half-Price Combinations" deals cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Only one deal or discount can be applied per purchase. However, you can still earn host rewards or use your consultant's personal discount on the products included in the "Half-Price Combinations" deal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adnoel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
adnoel
  • adeeremom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • momoffour