• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Half Price Combination Change??

In summary, the catalog has been revamped and the half price combo for classic scraper collection has replaced the SA Dots Set. I think this is a bummer because my sister loves the SA Dots set. The spatula set was out a few years ago as a half price combo and I've never sold a single dots set. I think the Scrapers are a much better option and the new layout is much more professional. I agree that there should be an option with the DCB but I would suggest the Oven pads instead of Mits. I have both but unless you are Jolly Green Giant the mits are way too big and cumbersome. The new catalog is easier to read and I love the layout.
Fluffy215
Gold Member
I haven't seen anyone mention it yet but I was just going through the catalog and realized that the host half price combination list has the classic scraper collection replacing the SA Dots Set. I've had a few hosts pick up on that special. I just think it's kind of a bummer.And while I am at it....I have to say I love the new layout of the catalog. I think it's so much more professional and oh my goodness I don't need a magnifying glass to read the warranty on an item LOLOooh, I just noticed the stones went up in price too. All except for the DCB. Going to have to see what else has changed LOL

Last edited:
I'm definitely pushing the stoneware special, especially with the pieces going up about $2.00 a piece.I agree with the half price special - scrapers. Most of my hosts already own the scrapers and will use the half price item for something else. I was hoping they'd bring back the DCB with the two potholders!

I was bummed to see the SA Dots set gone..my sister loves the Dots..and I would have loved to have done a show sometime this year..and gotten that set for her from my mom..my other sister..and myself for Christmas next year..oh well..bummer

The spatula set was out a few years ago as a half price combo. I sold several like that but have never sold a single dots set. I just had a few people ask about getting them as a set!

I think the Scrapers are a much better option. Gives them an affordable choice and I have yet to have anyone buy anything with the dots pattern on it. Solid SA yes, dots no. I agree there should be an option with the DCB but I would suggest the Oven pads instead of Mits. I have both but unless you are Jolly Green Giant the mits are way too big and cumbersome. I am in LOVE with the pads though and have been selling them well at my shows (and I do take both pads and mits). They could have even made a combo with the RUFTH Trivet or Silicone Trivet.

I say ADIOS dots :)

Not adios to DOTS! :eek: I have a bunch of people that love them and are collecting them! They are gonna be trilled with the tumblers!! I can't wait to tell them!! :thumbup:

Sandi

Love, love, love the new catalog. It should be really easy for everyone to find what they're looking for. Plus, with 6 recipes people should be more anxious to hold onto them. I wasn't disappointed in the half-price change. I'll be letting my people know so that if they want to take advantage of the Dots one they can. (Melissa, I have lots of customers who LOVE the Dots. It's funny to see what works in different areas. ) But, I think the Scraper Collection is a little more practical for most of my customers.

sandilou said:
Not adios to DOTS! :eek: I have a bunch of people that love them and are collecting them! They are gonna be trilled with the tumblers!! I can't wait to tell them!! :thumbup:

Sandi

They can still get the 16-piece set (4 place settings) as a half price item.

HO changes things up so that repeat hosts don't have to pick from the same list every time they host.

raebates said:
(Melissa, I have lots of customers who LOVE the Dots. It's funny to see what works in different areas. ) But, I think the Scraper Collection is a little more practical for most of my customers.

Understood and agree! I'm sure many consultants sell items such as Herb Keepers, Salad Spinners, Bamboo Towels, Window Pane Placemats, Mix 'N Pour, and dots wine glasses etc. If we took all of those out of the catalogs it seems like my guests wouldn't even notice as they don't purchase them. Each area I'm sure is quite different. But for my two cents, I could easily say adios dots. Wouldn't hurt my feelings nor my sales. ;)

I have quite a few repeat hosts who adore the dots. Yes, they can get the 16 piece at half price but the combo made it even a better deal. And if they are repeat hosts they more likely than not have the scraper collection already LOL Again just my two cents for all it's worth LOL

Heidi - I'm sure there will be a Simple Additions host special again before Christmas, and that will be an even better deal for you.

As for the scrapers, this is the single BIGGEST request I get from hosts, customers, etc. is if they can buy the scraper "set". It was a great booking tool when it was a choice and will be again. I have sold a couple dots host sets, but really only 2 probably.

I agree with Ann that they have to mix things up a bit for repeat hosts and with Rae that there has to be a lower price point option.

wadesgirl said:
The spatula set was out a few years ago as a half price combo. I sold several like that but have never sold a single dots set. I just had a few people ask about getting them as a set!

That makes me feel better.. I thought it looked kinda skimpy for that amount... maybe it will be a big seller.

janezapchef said:
Heidi - I'm sure there will be a Simple Additions host special again before Christmas, and that will be an even better deal for you.

As for the scrapers, this is the single BIGGEST request I get from hosts, customers, etc. is if they can buy the scraper "set". It was a great booking tool when it was a choice and will be again. I have sold a couple dots host sets, but really only 2 probably.

I agree with Ann that they have to mix things up a bit for repeat hosts and with Rae that there has to be a lower price point option.

Very good point.

Malinda Klein said:
I'm definitely pushing the stoneware special, especially with the pieces going up about $2.00 a piece.

I agree with the half price special - scrapers. Most of my hosts already own the scrapers and will use the half price item for something else. I was hoping they'd bring back the DCB with the two potholders!

Personally I am not going to point out that the stoneware is going up. I am promoting the sale but from experience 99% of people don't notice a price change unless they have an older book.

1. What is a "Half Price Combination Change"?

A "Half Price Combination Change" is a special offer from Pampered Chef where you can purchase a set of two products at half the price of the more expensive item. This allows you to get two high-quality products for a great value.

2. How often do you offer "Half Price Combination Change" deals?

We offer "Half Price Combination Change" deals regularly throughout the year. These deals are typically announced in our catalogs and through our website, so be sure to check frequently for the latest offers.

3. Can I choose any products for the "Half Price Combination Change" deal?

No, the products available for the "Half Price Combination Change" deal are predetermined by Pampered Chef. However, we strive to offer a variety of product combinations to suit different needs and preferences.

4. Can I use any discounts or promotions on top of the "Half Price Combination Change" deal?

Unfortunately, the "Half Price Combination Change" deal cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or apply any available product credits towards your purchase.

5. How can I take advantage of the "Half Price Combination Change" deal?

To take advantage of the "Half Price Combination Change" deal, simply add the qualifying products to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied during checkout. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PChefPEI
  • Products and Tips
Replies