• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Be Reimbursed for My Half-Off Conference Registration?

In summary, the speaker is asking if they will automatically receive a refund of $100 for registering on the first day and if they will receive the remaining $100 when their recruit qualifies for 1/2 off. The other speaker confirms that they will receive the refund and that it will be credited in the same way they paid. They also mention that they have personally received their full refund.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
Ok - here is the deal - I registered for NC on the first day of registration - just checked my bank account - they have taken out my registration fee from my account - but I have submitted the 2500 needed for the 1/2 price registation - shows are showing on CC and all - will they re-imburse me the $100 automatically or do I need to call HO??

The info says that you will be refunded - so I'm sure they will do it automatically.

thanks Becky!!~

I was thinking though - I'm not sure when it will be refunded!

Will they wait until the end of the promotion and do them all at once? But then, you could have a consultant sign on the 14th, and then it would be 30 days for them to qualify...so you wouldn't get your refund until then - so would they wait to do the full refund at the end of that time frame?

Hmmmm - I will qualify for the 1/2 off price this week, but I have a recruit whos first shows are this week, and it will be more towards the end of April for her to qualify - so will I be refunded in stages?

You bring up a good question!

you will be refunded!!

WAY TO GO!!!! :thumbup: I am hoping that I get it 1/2 off too!!:)

Not to beat a dead horse, here, but I earned free conference. They refunded me $100 when I earned it half-price...will the other amount be put into that account also?

Has anyone gotten their full $200 refund yet?

I got my full refund. They refund in the same way you paid. Part of mine was through Conference Club and that was refunded on a commission statement. The other part was on my PC CC and that was also credited.

I also received mine.

1. What is the "Half Off/ Free Conference" offer?

The "Half Off/ Free Conference" offer is a promotional deal where customers can receive 50% off or attend for free a Pampered Chef conference event. These conferences provide training, networking opportunities, and product demonstrations for consultants.

2. How can I qualify for the "Half Off/ Free Conference" offer?

To qualify for the "Half Off/ Free Conference" offer, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant. This means you have placed an order within the past 3 months and are in good standing with the company.

3. When and where are the conferences held?

The conferences are held at various locations throughout the year. The specific dates and locations can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant support team.

4. Can I bring a guest to the conference with me?

Yes, you can bring a guest to the conference with you. However, they will need to purchase their own ticket at the regular price. The "Half Off/ Free Conference" offer is only valid for active consultants.

5. How do I redeem the "Half Off/ Free Conference" offer?

To redeem the offer, simply register for the conference on the Pampered Chef website and enter the promotional code provided. The discount will be applied at checkout for eligible consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • bearydutch