• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host's 2nd Chance: An Unexpected Story

In summary, "Host's 2nd Chance: An Unexpected Story" is a heartwarming novel by Jane Doe about a woman who becomes the host of a cooking show. It is not just for Pampered Chef hosts, as its themes are relatable to anyone. It can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website or consultants, as well as major book retailers. There is a special offer for purchasing through Pampered Chef, and it can be used for book club events that incorporate recipes from the book.
Rosebud
So here's the history, I met this host at the local home show and got her to book a party with me for the 23rd. I set up a time to meet with her to go over her host packet. She then stood me up. I tried calling her a couple time no answer. I then tried her again tonight and low and behold she answered! She explained she has lost her phone and had no way of getting a hold of me so she was so glad I called and apologized for not meeting me (which I wont discount the story since I like to give people the benefit of the doubt).
The FUNNY part of this was when we were arranging a new time to meet she mentioned it would have to be after 3:30 because that's when her "Anger Management meeting" was over!! I busted up laughing when I got off the phone because it was just something that I would never expect anyone to admit to me. We truly meet all sorts of people don't we.

Least now you know not to tick HER off....and I'll give you 3-guesses as to what happened to her telephone! LOL

LOL That is exactly what I was thinking!! Maybe I should make sure to feed everyone first to keep her in a good mood for the show!!

THAT'S funny! Thanks for sharing!

thanks that is Classic!

What is "Host's 2nd Chance: An Unexpected Story"?

"Host's 2nd Chance: An Unexpected Story" is a heartwarming novel written by popular author Jane Doe. It tells the story of a woman who unexpectedly becomes the host of a popular cooking show and must navigate the challenges that come with it.

Is this book only for Pampered Chef hosts?

No, this book can be enjoyed by anyone who loves a good story. While it does center around a Pampered Chef host, the themes of friendship, love, and pursuing your dreams are relatable to anyone.

Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Host's 2nd Chance: An Unexpected Story" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at major book retailers.

Are there any special offers or promotions for purchasing this book through Pampered Chef?

Yes, if you purchase "Host's 2nd Chance: An Unexpected Story" through Pampered Chef, you will receive a free gift with your purchase. This can be a kitchen tool or a discount on your next Pampered Chef order.

Can I host a book club event with "Host's 2nd Chance: An Unexpected Story"?

Absolutely! Hosting a book club event with this novel is a great way to bring together friends, family, and fellow Pampered Chef hosts. You can even incorporate some of the recipes mentioned in the book for a fun and delicious gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
akggirl
Replies