• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First 2 Shows Success: $443.97 in Sales and More Bookings Ahead!

I'm not sure how many consultants are in Billerica, but there is a Consultant Directory on the website where people can list themselves. Maybe someone in Billerica will find me through that!Thanks for the suggestion!
Chef Michelle D
Well I had my first two shows this week and they both were great!! My best friend had the first show and there were only 6 people there but she got some outside orders too. Right now the sales are at $443.97 and she still has some outside orders one is for her husbands aunt and she wants to order a set of the cookware!!!! So I hope to close the show at $600.00 and I have two possible bookings that I need to call. My mother had a show last night for me with a bunch of her friends I was expecting for the show to be no more then $250.00 but I was surpised that at this point its at $387.00 with at least one more order to come. I have two more shows this month at at this point I hope to get my month one super starter bonus with my show next week. I hope this continues because I love doing this but I need to have good shows to bring in the $$$.

Great job!!!!!That is a great start. Keep up the good work and you will go far. Where are you located? I have been doing PC for a little over a year, and it is still going great for me. I am in Ky. Would love to talk or email you if you are interested. My email is [email protected]. Just wanted to tell you that you have made an awesome start to a growing business. I love it. Kim

CONGRATULATIONS!

How exciting to have your first two shows be so successful. Here's to your next two shows to finish up your month!

Thanks for the kinds words, I am in Massachusetts. I just hope things keep going this well.

Michelle iam in Massachusettswere abouts ??? Iam in Holland which is the town next to Sturbridge.Iam from a cluster out of Ellington, CT. I havent met anyone else from Mass on here yet ! Talk to you soon !

I live in Billerica, MA which is the town next to Burlington. My director is from Chelmsford, (the next town from Billerica). I would love to know how many pampered chef consultant are in Billerica. is there a way to find that info out?

I live in Billerica, MA, my director is from Chelmsford, MA. I wonder how many consultant live in the Billerica area. Is there a way to find that information out?

HmmmI dont think so , there are a few listed on here,up top go to Consultant directory , add yourself to it ! People who are in your area looking for a PC rep may see you and call ya never know !! :)

I'm from Methuen, so I'm pretty close to Billerica!

What are the benefits of hosting a "Had My First 2 Shows" event?

Hosting a "Had My First 2 Shows" event allows you to earn exclusive host rewards, connect with friends and family, and try out our top-selling products for free!

How many guests should I invite to my "Had My First 2 Shows" event?

We recommend inviting 10-12 guests to ensure a fun and interactive atmosphere. You can also invite more guests if you'd like!

What happens during a "Had My First 2 Shows" event?

During a "Had My First 2 Shows" event, a Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate our products and share tips and recipes. You and your guests will have the opportunity to try out the products and ask any questions you may have.

Do I need to purchase anything as a host for a "Had My First 2 Shows" event?

No, there is no purchase necessary for hosting a "Had My First 2 Shows" event. Our consultants will bring all the necessary products and supplies for the event.

How can I schedule a "Had My First 2 Shows" event?

To schedule a "Had My First 2 Shows" event, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to us through our website. We will work with you to find a date and time that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • gothim0802
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • esavvymom