• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Booked Shows: My Successes and Challenges in September!

Good idea to try and get other parties to share the show. You'll likely have more success if you keep trying. Hang in there!
Pampered Penni UK
:( I had 8 shows booked for Sptember by mid August and eventually 1 by 1 they all seem to cancel, no ones interested, Can't get people to come ... I have even tried your approach a be a personal secretary to try and get them in. My last one to phone, yeaterday, to say she will have to cancel because her husband is a postie and get's up at 3am and he has put his foot down to no parties. " i have so many people interested" o.k i said maybe we can do a catalouge show. i'll think about it she said. Then i came up with a brilliant idea... have it at my house. So instead of cancelling she will be coming here. Saves me travelling.and i keep my party. I only have 3 this month but i'm trying. Just wanted to share this with others. :)

Great idea to host it in your home!

I had two months in a row that I had 4 shows booked and ended up with nothing. Luckily, I went on another upswing and am working hard to keep that momentum.

Good luck...don't give up!

Ingredients
Pampered Penni said:
:( I had 8 shows booked for Sptember by mid August and eventually 1 by 1 they all seem to cancel, no ones interested, Can't get people to come ... I have even tried your approach a be a personal secretary to try and get them in. My last one to phone, yeaterday, to say she will have to cancel because her husband is a postie and get's up at 3am and he has put his foot down to no parties. " i have so many people interested" o.k i said maybe we can do a catalouge show. i'll think about it she said. Then i came up with a brilliant idea... have it at my house. So instead of cancelling she will be coming here. Saves me travelling.and i keep my party. I only have 3 this month but i'm trying. Just wanted to share this with others. :)
What will you do about the recipe ingredients - will you buy and charge her, or will she bring?
Yvonne

i will buy and give her the reciept.

I have had much the same. I eventually went for it and ordered my starter kit which came 2 days ago. I've just started asking all the people who said they would book a show when i first mentioned doing PC, and now they're just not interested. My recruiter and director will be phoning me this week and I haven't even got one show booked :mad:

The only show I can be guaranteed is my mother in law.
There are lots of other parties going on round here at the moment, chocolate parties, Ann Summers, Virgin Vie, Body shop. No-one seems interested in PC.

Kind of wishing I hadn't parted with my money now....

Totally understandI understand how you feel. I had three shows booked in July, and 2 of them cancelled and I had nothing in August. My bright side was that I was out of catalogues and I didn't have to buy any more for Spring/Summer which would only be good for a month :D
I had 2 catalougue shows and 5 kitchen shows for Sept. My two catalogues are busts--they're really just not interested in getting orders. One of my kitchen shows just switched to a catalogue (you can never trust your mother!!! ;) ), but my other four seem to be holding steady. I'm really counting on getting bookings from these shows, though, because so far October is blank!
If the fall is the hottest month for Pampered Chef, I might be in trouble in January!!!
D.C.

RiaJane said:
I have had much the same. I eventually went for it and ordered my starter kit which came 2 days ago. I've just started asking all the people who said they would book a show when i first mentioned doing PC, and now they're just not interested. My recruiter and director will be phoning me this week and I haven't even got one show booked :mad:

The only show I can be guaranteed is my mother in law.
There are lots of other parties going on round here at the moment, chocolate parties, Ann Summers, Virgin Vie, Body shop. No-one seems interested in PC.

Kind of wishing I hadn't parted with my money now....

Here's a thought - see if the people hosting some of the other parties would be willing to split the show with you. Your mother-in-law might just turn out to be a great show. Until recently, my mother held my top 2 highest show sales! And she's got another show scheduled for next month. Don't get discouraged. It happens to us all!

1. What is "Had a Wonderful September"?

"Had a Wonderful September" is a recipe collection created by Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy-to-make meals perfect for the month of September.

2. Are the recipes in "Had a Wonderful September" healthy?

Yes, all the recipes in "Had a Wonderful September" are designed to be both delicious and nutritious. They are made with fresh, whole ingredients and are perfect for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "Had a Wonderful September"?

Absolutely! In fact, "Had a Wonderful September" was created with Pampered Chef products in mind. Each recipe is specifically designed to make use of our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware to make cooking even easier.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in "Had a Wonderful September"?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options in "Had a Wonderful September". We believe that everyone should be able to enjoy delicious meals, regardless of their dietary preferences.

5. Can I purchase "Had a Wonderful September" in physical form?

Currently, "Had a Wonderful September" is only available as an eBook. However, you can easily print out the recipes and create your own physical copy for personal use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candice
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies