• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did Air Canada Help Me Reunite with My Sister After 4.5 Years Apart?

I like how they ask about ITA in the survey but I don't remember if they ever ask about who ever we use for our hotels for conference in the conference survey. That's one thing they really need to look into!
Sheila
Gold Member
Hubby couldn't go at the last minute. The travel agency said that Air Canada gave him a credit & it was "use it or loose it" between now & Feb. Um, he's on a US military base in Japan & will NOT be using that! They basically told me sorry. That's the rules.

Well, that was an unacceptable answer! I called Air Canada and low & behold they have special stipulations for active duty military. They needed a letter from hubby's command to issue a FULL (yes, 100%) refund. :D (Always ask, they worst they can do is say no right? ;))

Once the travel agency heard that, they called PC & got approval for my sister to go. We got about a week together in May '10 when I came to the US for a visit, but otherwise it's been 4.5 years since I've seen her in person! Her ticket was MUCH cheaper than hubby's ticket, so they flew her in from Alabama.

We ended up doing a LOT of visiting & not a heck of a lot of sightseeing, but we had a GREAT time! I was able to meet up with 2 non-PC friends while I was there, some of our Chef Success/Director Chef Success members and other consultants around the world too!

I've been so deprived in my little hole in Japan. This was my first PC event and I'm hooked! LOL Looking forward to National Conference & now considering trying to make Director training and upper level training too! ;)

- - - - -

Your turn! If you went, what did you think? :D

I'm so glad your sister could go with you! Thank you for sharing all those wonderful pictures on FB, it looks like you had a great time.

So glad you had a great time with your sister and got hooked on PC travel. Ain't it great? See you at National!

Sheila said:
Hubby couldn't go at the last minute. The travel agency said that Air Canada gave him a credit & it was "use it or loose it" between now & Feb. Um, he's on a US military base in Japan & will NOT be using that! They basically told me sorry. That's the rules.

Well, that was an unacceptable answer!

THat Travel company is full of idiots!
PC will get my 2 cents!

My docs for Hawaii got lost and they told me it was my problem!
Terrible customer service-

Awe, I'm sorry! I did meet some Hawaii girls. They came in a night early to rest before the events started. Did you come in early too?

no- I am going to Hawaii !

from Va :)

Yah! I'm glad they could work with you finally and that you got to see your sister!!

I had MAJOR issues with the ITA people. I talked to Dan Arwine about them at breakfast. I won't share here because PC fixed the problem, but my oh my, were they incredibly inept and my rep was downright mean.

Sorry to hear that Nancy! I'm glad that they were able to help you get it resolved!!!

Nanisu said:
I had MAJOR issues with the ITA people. I talked to Dan Arwine about them at breakfast. I won't share here because PC fixed the problem, but my oh my, were they incredibly inept and my rep was downright mean.

Make sure you share the problem directly with HO as well- I know Dan is HO but I mean in writing when they send the survey- or send an email to meetings/incentives.

I hope they do not use them again and that I do not need to call them anymore for Hawaii trip

Nanisu said:

That bites! We didn't have any problems with the ITA. In fact my sister-in-law works for ITA - she just wasn't on the Toronto trip with us. I'm glad you said something about having problems and I would def say something in the survey.

I like how they ask about ITA in the survey but I don't remember if they ever ask about who ever we use for our hotels for conference in the conference survey. That's one thing they really need to look into!

1. What is the "Had a Great Time in Toronto!" event?

The "Had a Great Time in Toronto!" event is a cooking and networking event hosted by Pampered Chef in Toronto, Canada. It is a chance for our consultants and customers to come together, learn new recipes, and connect with others who share a love for cooking and Pampered Chef products.

2. Who can attend the "Had a Great Time in Toronto!" event?

Anyone can attend the "Had a Great Time in Toronto!" event, as long as they purchase a ticket. This event is open to both Pampered Chef consultants and customers, as well as anyone who is interested in learning more about our products and cooking techniques.

3. What can I expect at the "Had a Great Time in Toronto!" event?

At the "Had a Great Time in Toronto!" event, you can expect to learn new recipes and cooking techniques, try out Pampered Chef products, and network with other consultants and customers. There will also be opportunities to win prizes and receive special discounts on products.

4. How much does it cost to attend the "Had a Great Time in Toronto!" event?

The cost of attending the "Had a Great Time in Toronto!" event varies depending on the ticket package you choose. Prices typically range from $50-$100. However, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you may be eligible for discounted or even free tickets.

5. Can I bring a guest to the "Had a Great Time in Toronto!" event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the "Had a Great Time in Toronto!" event. However, they will need to purchase a ticket as well in order to attend. We encourage you to invite friends and family to join you for this fun and educational event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Back