• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful River Fest Booth: What Do I Do Now?

In summary, the person did a booth at a river fest and they think they did pretty well. They ended up with 5 yeses to a cooking show, 8 maybes to a singing show, and 2 wedding registries. They now have a question about what to do next. They called everyone that marked something on the slip and only 3 booked a show. They now feel like they are doing this business alone and are running out of options. They need to book the shows if possible.
milkangel
I did a booth at a river fest on sat and i really think i did Pretty good for being a 30 dollar booth. i ended up with 5 yes to a cooking show 8 mabys one yes to recruting and 2 mabys to singing and 2 wedding registries so i thinks i did Good. :) but now my question is
this One of the gals that said yes to a show also sed yes to a registry and becoming a consultant what do i do? the other one maby in fall or next spring for signing but said yes to a show. and ther other maby to both of them. What do i do now?

Call everyone, and get those shows on the calender.
Book the show for the girl who said yes to 3 things. Tell her guests that the host will be signing, and any booking from that show will be hers. Sign her the night of her show, and use the kit credit if she wants. SHe can still register for the future, or have someone else register for her.
The one who wants a show, and is a maybe as a consultant, let her have her show, and take it from there. People know when the time is right, and the fall may be better for her to sign up.
Hope this helps.

Wow! That's great to hear! I know how hard you have been struggling, even stating last week that you were considering quitting. I guess this was your sign from up above to stick it out and stay on.
Good luck w/ all those shows and CALL THEM ASAP! Do not wait! Call them tomorrow night while they are still thinking of you and are excited about booking!

chefsteph07 i am still strugling this month. i have 2 shows over from last month just changed the date. on them. and i called the ones that said yes to a show and got only 2 the other now say dont want to and thsi gal that had nmarke 3 things on slip i can not get ahold of her #rings 3 times than it goes to say sorry this line has ben disconected than thats it. now the rest of the shows are the end of next month and still have one booth yet this month and one next month. so i am still strugling to getting orders in even now. last month only had an out let order but that was something at least. how does every one else do this to get so meany point for the trip. i really feel as if i am doing this biz alone. running out of options now what? called every one that marked something on the slips an only 3 booked a show on the callendar. looks like i will not even get to make the 2 shows this month to get something free. why was it easer last year? i now am making much less this time thatn last year. What can i do? i hae gone to most things and done 4 booths already and by the time july is done i will have done 6 and where has it gotten me? every one is supprised i am still doing pc. and i do want to keep going. But now how?

Don't give up. I have been there many times before but now have a pretty solid business. After almost 11 years I now have 10 shows on the calendar already for July. The most important thing to do is 3-2-1. MAKE THOSE CALLS! Call everyone that visited your booth. I made calls out of the blue for people that even said no on the slip. Got them excited about the extra free in July and they booked! Call all your no's and all your maybes and yeses. Then go through your customer base and contact all past hosts, then start calling all your past guests. Make it a challenge to yourself to make 10 calls a day before you stop. Or even try getting 10 No's. Usually takes 10 No's before you get 1 yes! Don't give up! It will come. HTH!

I know you are trying... You need to book them at the event if possible. Offer them an extra incentive they will get at the show if they do. If you have not listened to them please get "Booths build business" from your supply order. If possible download from the online training center "recruiting leads from every show" It is FABULOUS!!! I had to go to the coffee shop to download mine but it is worth it. Also I really think (if you have not allready) do a few of the online trainings. Schedule time with your DH so you can go to the library or coffee shop if you have a laptop.

Direct sales can be tough and emotional. Try not to take everything so personal and serious. you do not want to seem desperate. I think if you can listen to these trainings it will help alot. I know they were pivitol for me.

1. How do I attract people to my booth at River Fest?

To attract people to your booth at River Fest, it's important to create an eye-catching display and offer free samples or demonstrations of your products. You can also use signage, social media, and word of mouth to promote your booth and draw in potential customers.

2. What should I bring to my booth for a successful River Fest?

Besides your products, you should also bring plenty of promotional materials such as business cards, brochures, and catalogs. It's also a good idea to have a tablecloth, decorations, and any necessary equipment for demonstrations or samples. Don't forget to also bring plenty of water and snacks for yourself!

3. How do I make sales at River Fest?

To make sales at River Fest, it's important to engage with potential customers and showcase the benefits and features of your products. Offer special discounts or promotions and be prepared to take cash, credit, or other forms of payment. It's also helpful to have a sign-up sheet for interested customers to receive more information or updates from your business.

4. What should I wear to my booth at River Fest?

You should dress comfortably and appropriately for the event. This may mean wearing a branded shirt or apron with your company's logo, or simply wearing comfortable shoes and clothing that allows you to move around and interact with customers easily.

5. How can I stand out from other vendors at River Fest?

To stand out from other vendors at River Fest, you can offer unique products, special promotions, or interactive experiences at your booth. It's also important to have a friendly and welcoming attitude towards potential customers and to maintain a clean and organized booth space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • milkangel