• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching $15K in Career Sales: A Dream Come True!

In summary, Jessica rec'd an online order for $586. She is $569.58 away from $15K in career sales. She thinks her dream was a little more telling than originally thought and she is going to hit $15K soon.
kdangel518
Gold Member
That I rec'd an online order for $586. I am $569.58 away from $15K in career sales :p

Can you imagine? ;)

Think I've got that $15K in career sales on the brain much? You know it's bad when you start dreaming about it! :blushing:

did you check your PWS??? maybe the dream was real! if not i do wish you good luck in reaching the $15k VERY VERY VERY SOON!!!

I did check it Jessica, and no online activity from the last 24 hours BUT....

I had a HO lead a few weeks ago that wanted a few catalogs so she and a few family members could place an order, didn't want to host a show.

Got a call from her tonight, she said that she wanted to know how much she needed to qualify as a catty show b/c she had more people order than expected. So I asked how much she was up to so far, and she said around $450!

I said heck yes we need to set you up as a show so you can get some free stuff!

I think my dream was a little more telling than originally thought ;)

$15K here I come!!!! YAY!

oh wow that is great!!!! see you dream is almost real!!! can't wait til i qualify for HO leads!!! you should offer her FREE gift on top of all the host benefits if she gets you at least another $120 in orders (569-450) to reach $15K!!! maybe a free gift would motivate her to get a few more orders!!!

Maybe if she wants the DCB...if she gets that extra $120, you'll buy it FOR her...it would only cost you less than $30.

Well, I think she had the DCB, BUT she did mention that she wants 2 pieces of stoneware. SO if she has over $550 in guest sales she can get them both at 60% off! I'm definitely going to encourage her to get to that $550! Then I would be less than $20 away from $15K. I have three other catty shows and one cooking show (so far) scheduled for this month, so I'm going to hit it! It's just a matter of when! Maybe I'll throw in an incentive if she hits $600 ;)

1. What is "Had a Dream Last Night..."?

"Had a Dream Last Night..." is a line of dream interpretation products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to help you remember and understand your dreams.

2. How does "Had a Dream Last Night..." work?

The "Had a Dream Last Night..." products include a dream journal and a dream interpretation guide. You can use the journal to write down your dreams, and then use the guide to interpret their meanings.

3. Are the dream interpretations accurate?

The dream interpretations provided in the "Had a Dream Last Night..." guide are based on common symbolism and meanings found in dreams. However, the interpretations may vary for each individual and their personal associations with the symbols in their dreams.

4. Can "Had a Dream Last Night..." help me analyze recurring dreams?

Yes, the "Had a Dream Last Night..." products can be helpful in analyzing recurring dreams. By consistently recording and interpreting your dreams, you may be able to identify patterns and themes in your recurring dreams and gain insight into their meanings.

5. Is "Had a Dream Last Night..." suitable for children?

The "Had a Dream Last Night..." products are designed for adults and may not be suitable for children. However, parents can use the products to help their children interpret and understand their dreams under adult supervision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies