1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Had a dream last night...

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

That I rec'd an online order for $586. I am $569.58 away from $15K in career sales :p

Can you imagine? ;)

Think I've got that $15K in career sales on the brain much? You know it's bad when you start dreaming about it! :blushing:

Sep 7, 2009
  2. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

did you check your PWS??? maybe the dream was real! if not i do wish you good luck in reaching the $15k VERY VERY VERY SOON!!!

Sep 7, 2009
  3. kdangel518

I did check it Jessica, and no online activity from the last 24 hours BUT....

I had a HO lead a few weeks ago that wanted a few catalogs so she and a few family members could place an order, didn't want to host a show.

Got a call from her tonight, she said that she wanted to know how much she needed to qualify as a catty show b/c she had more people order than expected. So I asked how much she was up to so far, and she said around $450!

I said heck yes we need to set you up as a show so you can get some free stuff!

I think my dream was a little more telling than originally thought ;)

$15K here I come!!!! YAY!

Sep 7, 2009
  4. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

oh wow that is great!!!! see you dream is almost real!!! can't wait til i qualify for HO leads!!! you should offer her FREE gift on top of all the host benefits if she gets you at least another $120 in orders (569-450) to reach $15K!!! maybe a free gift would motivate her to get a few more orders!!!

Sep 7, 2009
  5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Maybe if she wants the DCB...if she gets that extra $120, you'll buy it FOR her...it would only cost you less than $30.

Sep 7, 2009
  6. kdangel518

Well, I think she had the DCB, BUT she did mention that she wants 2 pieces of stoneware. SO if she has over $550 in guest sales she can get them both at 60% off! I'm definitely going to encourage her to get to that $550!

Then I would be less than $20 away from $15K. I have three other catty shows and one cooking show (so far) scheduled for this month, so I'm going to hit it! It's just a matter of when! Maybe I'll throw in an incentive if she hits $600 ;)

Sep 7, 2009
Have something to add?