• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dairy-Free Recipes with Raspberry Habanero Sauce

In summary, this conversation discusses a recipe that is completely dairy-free and uses almond milk and vegan butter as substitutes. Raspberry habanero sauce, which can be found in most grocery stores or made at home, is used in the recipe. The level of spiciness can be adjusted by the amount of habanero sauce used. Other fruits can also be substituted, but may slightly alter the flavor. The recipe can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to a week.
KBender295
Help...other than over cream cheese, how do you use the Raspberry Habanero sauce? I have a guest who cannot do dairy. Thx.

"Add a kick to grilled, broiled or roasted meats, such as duck, lamb and poultry. ... mix it in a vinaigrette for salad."

I have a customer that loves it with jalapeno poppers, etc. She says it is very close to the something berry sauce at Arby's. They love it!!

also just a little bit on chocolate ice cream YUMMO

My husband eats it like a jelly in his peanut butter sandwiches.

It's great on chicken and pork; or with little smokies as an appetizer. Too bad she can't do dairy cuz it's really, really good on vanilla ice cream!

chefa said:
It's great on chicken and pork; or with little smokies as an appetizer. Too bad she can't do dairy cuz it's really, really good on vanilla ice cream!

...and over sour cream with wheat thins.

Non-dairy yogurt mixed with the Raspberry Habanero sauce? Sounds like it would be great on crackers or small toast points.

1. Can this recipe be made without dairy?

Yes, this recipe is completely dairy-free. It uses almond milk and vegan butter as substitutes for dairy products.

2. Where can I find raspberry habanero sauce?

Raspberry habanero sauce can be found in most grocery stores in the condiment aisle. You can also make your own by mixing raspberry jam with habanero peppers and a splash of vinegar.

3. Is this recipe spicy?

It depends on personal preference and how much habanero sauce you use. The recipe calls for just a small amount, but you can adjust it to your desired level of spiciness.

4. Can I use a different type of fruit in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the raspberries with another type of berry such as strawberries or blackberries. However, it may alter the flavor of the sauce slightly.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the raspberry habanero sauce ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. When ready to use, simply reheat it on the stove or in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • melizabeth35
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pctharper