• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Excitement Alert: Fast Shipping for SS Products - Get Ready for Tomorrow!

I
Inomiamenda
I just checked the "back door" tracking on my ss products. They will be here SATURDAY!!!!!!! Oh wait.. that's TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!
Whaaaahhhhoooooooooooo!!!! Go check!! Go check!!!!!

Mine are coming tomorrow too!! ...if Memphis weather doesn't delay them.

WaHOO!!

ours in CA are set to deliver tomorrow as well and the director pack too

I don't know why but when I try to look up the reference number on the FedEx site, it's not working. It just keeps going back to the same screen. I used to be able to do this, but it's not working. Grrrr. I'm hoping mine come tomorrow too!!

Mine are coming tomorrow! Yeah! My meeting is on Sunday - it will be such a surprise for everyone to have the products there!

Don't go look on CS. Some people received their changeover box and products today and they are MAD about it b/c they go to SL tomorrow. Darned if you do....

Mine was supposed to be here tomorrow, but it came today! Now I have a dilemma, my SL is tomorrow. Can I wait?! I've come so far... I am terrible at waiting.

cookingwithlove said:
Mine was supposed to be here tomorrow, but it came today! Now I have a dilemma, my SL is tomorrow. Can I wait?! I've come so far... I am terrible at waiting.

I would try to hold out as long as possible. The wow factor will be soooo much better for you by seeing the products when they announce them

I donno. The wow factor is great for me either way. I did sneak a peek at the catalog when it was leaked and I am still so so excited about the new products. Seeing them early did not negate the excitement in the least. BUT.. I know for others it would.

Bummer. I got nuthin'. Maybe it's because I'm only one day shipping from HO? Seems like we're always last to get stuff, because it ships out last.

how do you go in the 'back door' to see when its coming?

Chefbeckyd said:
Bummer. I got nuthin'. Maybe it's because I'm only one day shipping from HO? Seems like we're always last to get stuff, because it ships out last.

Yeah, now that I remembered to put "United States" nothing is showing up for me either. :( Sometimes I notice it's not completely up to date, so there's a chance we'll still get ours tomorrow?

Mine is on schedule for tomorrow - yes!

Dutchess said:
how do you go in the 'back door' to see when its coming?

Click on the product adjustments link in the bottom right hand corner. Continue to click like you don't know the show number until it pulls up your shows listing.
Look for a # with a G in it. Write that whole # down adding a 01 at the end. It will start with your consultant #.
Go to fedex.com and click the track link at the top. On the pulldown menu click track by reference. Type in the number from cc, be sure and put United States as destination country as well as your zip. It will pull up your tracking info. :D

I saw that mine is delivering tomorrow too. Wahoooooooo!!!
It's like Christmas!

woo hoo tomorrow cant come quick enough!!!

pamperedbecky said:
Yeah, now that I remembered to put "United States" nothing is showing up for me either. :( Sometimes I notice it's not completely up to date, so there's a chance we'll still get ours tomorrow?

That's what I'm hoping, Becky! Ours could still be shipping out today to be delivered tomorrow, so it wouldn't be showing up yet. Lets Hope!:pray:

Chefbeckyd said:
That's what I'm hoping, Becky! Ours could still be shipping out today to be delivered tomorrow, so it wouldn't be showing up yet. Lets Hope!:pray:

Woo hooo!! Go look for yours, Becky! Mine shows up now that it was shipped today and it's coming tomorrow. Yay!:):):)

Still Nothing. I was so hoping....

It wouldn't bother me, except that there are consultants on CS who already have theirs. :(

Mine doesn't even show up on the product adjust "back door" screen :(

Mine either. I'm wondering if they go in order of zip? I'm 96...

Mine is showing up today - to be delivered today! Maybe they are just behind in getting shipping info updated?

Mine is showing for delivery today as well! But now I'm stuck here until it comes because they won't leave it! :(

Mine is finally showing up too. With dates of 2/2 and 2/4.They are also showing to have shipped a D pin in Jan, an AD pin in Jan and another D pin on Feb 6th. Weird!!!ETA: Do we get some sort of pin each time we have someone on our team promote to D? I did have one do that in Jan and another one in Feb.

YAY! And my SAT is supposed to arrive today as well!!! Woot Woot!!!! :party: And I have a sore throat today so I can cuddle in and check everything out! Hope it comes early!!!!

Mine is scheduled for today too!! Serious grocery trip in store as well. I can't wait to try everything out!!

They're here!!! Both the SAT products and the Director package with Changeover Kit. FUN!!!

mine is on the truck for delivery and I am having a Last Chance/First Glance today at 1 pm... please get here before the show!!

OMG! Just ran into the FedEx guy in my hallway delivering flowers to a neighbor (lucky girl!) and I asked him if he had any boxes from PC on his truck. He said yes and I told him they were for me. He said that he saw them but the labels were ripped and he couldn't read the address so he was going to have to send them back. :bugeye: I assured him that they are for me and he said he'd be back in 5 minutes. Woot!!!!!!

And bonus... my new FedEx guy is HOT!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

finley1991 said:
OMG! Just ran into the FedEx guy in my hallway delivering flowers to a neighbor (lucky girl!) and I asked him if he had any boxes from PC on his truck. He said yes and I told him they were for me. He said that he saw them but the labels were ripped and he couldn't read the address so he was going to have to send them back. :bugeye: I assured him that they are for me and he said he'd be back in 5 minutes. Woot!!!!!!
Wow, good thing you caught him! Maybe next time you can get his number.

Sheila said:
ETA: Do we get some sort of pin each time we have someone on our team promote to D? I did have one do that in Jan and another one in Feb.

I got a pin shipped to my AD when I promoted to D

It is 8:05 p.m. and mine are STILL "on vehicle for delivery." WTF?!?!?!?!

My Director box with products and change over came and my earned products and my 2 spring supply order boxes came today...and the product boxes are BIG so I had to clear those away before I could unload my van from my party today!!!!!!
cartwheel.gif
cartwheel.gif
cartwheel.gif
cartwheel.gif

I have not taken them out and looked at them yet, but I did make the Mexican Chicken napoleans. They are healthy and taste light but I am not sure I would do them at a party. Plus about half of the people where I live would look at the ingredients and assume they would not taste good together!

I made it without opening anything! I am so proud of myself. SL was a blast my TL (soon to be Director) was thrilled to cross the stage not once but twice. She has come a long way! I love the MFP (manual food processor) and the mini-microplane. We eat a lot of mangos so I am trying it out tomorrow.

Came home from spring launch and there were two HUGE boxes on the porch :) !!

finley1991 said:

Colleen, I am glad you caught him, that would have been awful if you had to wait another week!

okay, now it's Sunday and my delivery still says "on vehicle for delivery" YESTERDAY! GRRRR!

DebbieJ said:
okay, now it's Sunday and my delivery still says "on vehicle for delivery" YESTERDAY! GRRRR!

I'd be sooooo bummed! Can you call and check? Do they even have people to answer the phone on Sundays?

When we had UPS, I was waiting for some boxes and saw the driver leave my neighborhood. That morning it had been 'out for delivery' and when I saw him leave my neighborhood, I checked the status and it said that it was 'undeliverable due to inclement weather.' Problem was, it was sunny at 70F. I called and was SO bummed but there was nothing I could do about it... I guess my driver had other plans that night and was ready to get home!

finley1991 said:
I'd be sooooo bummed! Can you call and check? Do they even have people to answer the phone on Sundays?

When we had UPS, I was waiting for some boxes and saw the driver leave my neighborhood. That morning it had been 'out for delivery' and when I saw him leave my neighborhood, I checked the status and it said that it was 'undeliverable due to inclement weather.' Problem was, it was sunny at 70F. I called and was SO bummed but there was nothing I could do about it... I guess my driver had other plans that night and was ready to get home!

Gotta love it--drivers who are just done.

I'm not stressing. The box is just going to add to my clutter. LOL

DebbieJ said:
The box is just going to add to my clutter. LOL

LOL! The boxes seem to take up half my tiny living room so I hear what you're saying!!!

I hear ya on the clutter!! I love having them but I prob shoulda waited on ordering some of the catalogs. I now have 9 packs and no where to put them lol

DebbieJ said:
Gotta love it--drivers who are just done.

I'm not stressing. The box is just going to add to my clutter. LOL

I just left the one box out in my garage!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Inomiamenda