• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guys' Shopping Night: Snacks, Wish Lists, and Personal Shopper Services!

In summary, a discussion is taking place about the idea of having a shopping night just for men, with snacks and personal shopper services offered. Some people are skeptical about the idea, but others have found success with similar events in the past. The conversation also includes a sample form for a Pampered Chef Wish List and contact information for a Kitchen Consultant who can assist with holiday shopping. Overall, opinions are mixed but the idea remains intriguing for those considering it.
chefliz
Gold Member
Has anyone ever done a shopping nite just for the guys? I was thinking something with snacks like hot wings, taco dip, chips, etc. I would offer wish lists for the guys to give to their significant others or offer personal shopper services with free wrapping and package deals. My husband says I am crazy, that I would be much better doing an online only thing. He would NEVER go to someone's home to go shopping for me even if there were BEER involved!

What is everyone else's opinion??? Please help! I was thinking of doing this around the 13th still in time for Christmas shipping but enough time for me to spread the word to my male and female customers...

A few years ago I think someone posted a form on here for the women to fill out with their "wants", to give to their husband. It was the same thing--wrapping the presents for them, but done by phone, I believe. I didn't do it, so don't know the results. I sort of agree that the guys probably don't care what it looks like, but they do like food and beer.
Sorry I'm not more helpful. If I can find the form, I'll post it.

I found it, and did plan on using it, but did not. There were some holiday pictures listed. This may give you some ideas (sorry I couldn't attach it so sent the gist of the form.This is my Pampered Chef Wish List. The
Pampered Chef Elves will be glad to help you!1) __________________________________________________2) __________________________________________________3) __________________________________________________4) __________________________________________________5) __________________________________________________(Don’t you love how I even added product numbers and prices?)My Kitchen Consultant will take care of everything.
All you need to do is contact her at:Gail Zabawsky
607-387-6927
[email protected]
Welcome To My Personal Web Site

Thank you in advance!
Love,

1. What is Guys' Shopping Nite?

Guys' Shopping Nite is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef specifically for our male customers. It's an opportunity for guys to come in and shop for kitchen tools and gadgets, learn some new cooking techniques, and have a fun night out with friends.

2. When is the next Guys' Shopping Nite?

The date of our next Guys' Shopping Nite varies by location, so please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for upcoming events. You can also keep an eye on our website and social media pages for announcements.

3. Can I bring friends to Guys' Shopping Nite?

Absolutely! Guys' Shopping Nite is meant to be a fun and social event, so feel free to invite your friends, family, and coworkers to join in on the fun.

4. Do I need to know how to cook to attend Guys' Shopping Nite?

Not at all! Our consultants will be on hand to demonstrate how to use our products and share some easy recipes. Guys' Shopping Nite is a great opportunity to learn some new cooking skills and techniques.

5. Is there a dress code for Guys' Shopping Nite?

Nope, come as you are! Whether you're dressed up or dressed down, we just want you to come and have a good time. Comfortable attire is recommended since there will be cooking and food samples involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
Replies
Views
raebates
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sherry Leigh