• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roommate for Wave 3 in Chicago: Quiet, Neat, and Ready to Learn!

Guy2 Male found his room and roommate.Guy2 Male found a room and roommate and is staying at the Hilton.
EpTxGuy
If any guys need a roommate for wave 3, please contact me. I'll just be there Thur morning thru Sat afternoon, and I don't have a room reservation. I don't mind sleeping on the floor with a pillow and blanket, I'm quiet, neat and going to learn to grow my business, not party all night long. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Guy

I've found my room and roommates, thanks everyone who PM'd me. I really appreciate it. See you all in Chicago!

Last edited:
I have a new consultant who may be interested. I will let you know once I talk with him about this. No room reserved here either. The rest of our team is staying at the Sheraton (FYI) so that would be preferred.

May be able too as wellI have not yet made a reservation either so... I will get to you a.s.a.p. Can you do $176 or???
Thanks!

Edited on 5/15/08 - not sure about hotels on our list as all are Waitlisted right now. That's because Priceline and Hotels.com have bookings. But, There is the Swisshotel chain and there is a room close to the Sheraton at $109 per night. Gonna check that out.

Last edited:
Still looking for a room.

I can see...I have the room paid fro but was told it is small. I can check with the hotel about a cot as there is only one bed. The extra cost would be only $40 for each night. I can check and for $80 you are more than welcome.
I will let you know tonight.

That would be great if you can work it out John. I don't mind a cot or even sleeping on the floor with a blanket. I'm doing Disney this week with my sister and her family, so I'm out of town till after father's day. Let me know if this works out for you. Thanks.
Guy

1 Male needed to share a room at the Hilton.OK, my team has an extra room at the Chicago Hilton. We have 1 male and are needing 1 more to share a room. 2/bed 2/bath. Split Costs...

****bump****

1. What is "Guy Needs Room for Wave 3"?

"Guy Needs Room for Wave 3" is a popular kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that provides ample space for cooking and preparing food. It is perfect for those who love to cook and need extra room for their ingredients and utensils.

2. What are the dimensions of "Guy Needs Room for Wave 3"?

The dimensions of "Guy Needs Room for Wave 3" are 19.5 inches by 11.5 inches, providing plenty of space for all your cooking needs.

3. Can "Guy Needs Room for Wave 3" be used on any type of stovetop?

Yes, "Guy Needs Room for Wave 3" is compatible with all types of stovetops including gas, electric, and induction. It can also be used in the oven for baking and roasting.

4. Is "Guy Needs Room for Wave 3" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Guy Needs Room for Wave 3" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing to prolong its lifespan.

5. Can "Guy Needs Room for Wave 3" be used as a serving tray?

Yes, "Guy Needs Room for Wave 3" can be used as a serving tray for appetizers, charcuterie, or other dishes. It's a versatile tool that can be used in the kitchen and on the dining table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tarachef1
Replies