• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guide to Supporting New Consultants

In summary, the "Guide to Supporting New Consultants" is a comprehensive resource available on the Pampered Chef website and consultant back office that provides tips and strategies for effectively mentoring and supporting new consultants. Key tips include setting clear expectations, providing ongoing training and support, and encouraging attendance at company events. It is recommended to check in with new consultants at least once a week, but always be available for support. The guide can also be customized to fit the needs of individual teams.
esavvymom
Staff member
The PDF of this document that is available on CC's Download Center, is that the same one you order on the Supply order??

i would assume, i don't think there is more than one

Good. I needed one now, and didn't know if I could get one in a supply order soon enough (plus- saves me $$) :D

Yes, it is the same one.

Hi there! Thank you for your question. The PDF of the Guide to Supporting New Consultants that is available on CC's Download Center is the same one that you can order on the Supply order. It is a great resource for new consultants and contains valuable information on how to get started, tips for successful parties, and more. I highly recommend utilizing this guide to support your new consultants and help them grow their business. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the "Guide to Supporting New Consultants"?

The "Guide to Supporting New Consultants" is a comprehensive resource designed to help current Pampered Chef consultants effectively mentor and support new consultants in their business. It provides tips and strategies for helping new consultants succeed and grow their business.

2. How can I access the "Guide to Supporting New Consultants"?

The "Guide to Supporting New Consultants" can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the Consultant Resources section. It is also available in the consultant back office under the "Training" tab.

3. What are some key tips for supporting new consultants?

Some key tips for supporting new consultants include setting clear expectations, providing ongoing training and support, encouraging them to attend company events, and offering guidance on how to build their customer base.

4. How often should I check in with my new consultant?

It is recommended to check in with new consultants at least once a week in the beginning, and then gradually decrease the frequency as they become more comfortable and independent in their business. However, it is important to always be available for support and guidance as needed.

5. Can I customize the "Guide to Supporting New Consultants" for my team?

Yes, the "Guide to Supporting New Consultants" can be customized to fit the needs of your team. You can add your own tips and strategies, as well as personalize it with your contact information to make it more helpful for your new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
CoidgigBese
  • kam
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Faith
  • baychef