• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Guest Policy and Registration Information: FAQs

In summary, to register for the conference, visit the website and fill out the registration form. The dress code is business casual and meals will be provided with dietary restrictions taken into consideration. There are also special hotel rates for guests and plenty of networking opportunities throughout the conference.
chefcharity
Does anyone know the policy on guests? i have a girl interested in signing and she might like to go to conference, but hasn't signed yet. Does she pay the $225 at registration?

thanks

once she's signed she can pay the $225 at conference.

With guests, my understanding (correct me someone if I'm wrong) but they don't attend the workshops, etc. that we do. I believe only general session.

I know when i checked into it last year, they could go to the workshops too... i'm thinking they have to pay. just cant remember

Yes, guests attend workshops - or, they can depending on what they pay for. All guests sign up for things a la carte - general meals, general sessions, workshops, banquet. I don't know if guest registration will be open on-site. That would be worth a call to HO on Monday.

yes -- guests can sign up onsite as well .... just pay for what they attend.

1. How do I register for the conference?

To register for the conference, you will need to visit our website and click on the "Conference Registration" link. From there, you will be prompted to fill out a registration form and make payment for your ticket.

2. What is the dress code for the conference?

The dress code for the conference is business casual. We recommend comfortable and professional attire that allows you to move around and network easily.

3. Will there be any meals provided at the conference?

Yes, we will provide breakfast, lunch, and snacks throughout the day for all conference attendees. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions when registering.

4. Are there any special hotel rates for conference guests?

Yes, we have negotiated special rates with nearby hotels for conference guests. You can find more information and book your stay through our conference registration form.

5. Will there be any networking opportunities at the conference?

Absolutely! We encourage guests to network and make connections throughout the conference. We will also have designated networking sessions and activities to facilitate connections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • KivaSlade
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies