• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Wants to Return Item?????Help

In summary, the guest bought the wrong item at the party and would like to return it. She does not have the receipt, but knows who the host was. The return has been long enough that she may not be able to exchange it, but if she wants to be nice, PC can get all her information and call HO themselves to see what they say.
PamperedJess
Hi All

I had a guest from the last party I did. It was a huge group that was totally unruly so I stopped talking to let them finish there conversations. The host emailed this to me this morning. One of the guests bought the wrong item and would like to return it. She would like to know if she can do this on her own, or does she have to go through a consultant. If she has to go through a consultant, can she go through anyone or must she go through you?

Please advise...Thanks

I ask a few standard questions, first. 1) Does she have the receipt? If so, she can do the return herself by following the instructions on the back. I would suggest to the guest to call the 800 number and speak to someone at TPC and they can lead her through. If she doesn't have the receipt, ask if she knows who the host was. If she does, HO can find out who the consultant was and take care of her. 2) How long has it been? If it's been a long time, she may not be able to exchange it. If you want to be nice, you can get all her information and call HO yourself and see what they say. If you don't want to deal woth her, tell her to do it herself.

The person who wants to return the item was a guest at a party I just did on October 9th. Most of the guest at the party were extremely rude and didn't want to listen.

If the woman doesn't want to go through a consultant, she can call HO but it may be easier if you would handle it for her. Mainly because since it's within 30 days of the order shipping, PC will pay to pick the item up so she doesn't have the pay postage to mail it back. Typically when I have a return like this, it goes through the host. Meaning UPS will come pick the item up (boxed up with the reference # on the outside, which you would receive from the HO) from the host, then they would deliver the item she wants to exchange it for back to the host. I'm sure if she calls HO herself, they will tell her this as well, so I suppose give her both options. Even though the group was rude (and maybe this woman in particular I don't know :confused: ), still offer to facilitate the return/exchange of the item and also point out the customer can call HO herself.

Personally I would offer to do it since it would be much easier for me to do it and I wouldn't want the woman talking badly about PC if it doesn't go as smoothly for her. Just a thought! :)

Thanks for the info....so I would just call the HO and give them the info?

YepI had to return an item from one of my shows as a host (the chillzanne rectangle server was leaking milky colored brown stuff all over...ewww!) and it was great-they send the guest a label and she can just leave it outside and UPS will pick it up! I was really impressed by this as a host, and it is one of the reasons I signed on as a consultant, the excellent customer service!

1. Can I return an item if it is unused and in its original packaging?

Yes, as long as the item is unused and in its original packaging, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.

2. What if I received a damaged or defective item?

If you received a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will provide a replacement or refund for the item.

3. Can I return an item without a receipt?

If you do not have a receipt, you can still return the item within 30 days of purchase. However, you will receive store credit instead of a refund.

4. What is your return policy for items purchased during a sale or promotion?

Items purchased during a sale or promotion can still be returned within 30 days of purchase. However, the refund amount will be adjusted to reflect the discounted price.

5. Do I have to pay for return shipping?

If the return is due to a damaged or defective item, we will cover the cost of return shipping. However, if the return is for any other reason, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tracy99
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies