• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Customer Care with a Personalized Thank You Letter for Show Guests

In summary, the letter says to use the products as soon as possible and to call the consultant if there are problems with the order.
cooklove
I made this to send to guests at your shows. It will build your customer care and might bring in some potential hosts and consultants :D . The words in <<>> are fields which are part of a mail merge. If you are not familiar with mail merges, you can replace the fields with the specific show information on each letter you mail out.

Hope it helps!

Attachments

• thank you for comming.doc
    83 KB · Views: 862
That is a great letter. I was just wondering how long you have been using it and if you've got any responses from it yet?

Thanks for posting it!

Guest Thank YouI send a postcard out to everyone who places an order either from a Cooking or Catalog Show or Individual Orders.

I used to attach a similar letter to the receipt but usually nobody read it. I have found that by sending the Thank You postcard about the same time I submit the Show, they hold on to the information.

It simply says: (on front) 'Thank You for Your Pampered Chef(R) Order!' (on back) 'Thank you for your recent purchase. I'm sure you are excited to use your new tools!
Inspect and use your products as soon as possible. Please contact me immediately if there are any damaged or missing items. The Pampered Chef(R) will pay for returns only during the first 30 days from your order's ship date.
All nonconsumable products have a minimum one year guarantee. I encourage you to keep your receipt in a safe place, like under the silverware drawer.
Don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, if you would like to purchase more products or host a Show of your own.
Thank you again, your business and loyalty are appreciated."

My name
Independent Consultant
phone numbers
email address
website addess

I had these printed on a glossy postcard so they professional and of course follow up with a phone call. The phone call is the key. If you send things out without the followup you are wasting your postage.

Hi there!I just wanted to say that I absolutely love the idea of sending out letters to guests after my shows. It's such a personal touch and shows that you truly care about your customers. Plus, it's a great way to potentially bring in new hosts and consultants.Thank you for sharing this idea with me! I will definitely be incorporating it into my business. And thank you for reminding me about mail merges - they make the process so much easier. I can't wait to see the positive impact this will have on my customer care.Thanks again for your support and helpful tips. Happy pampering!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is a Guest Thank You Letter?

A Guest Thank You Letter is a written note expressing gratitude to a guest for attending a Pampered Chef cooking party or event. It is a way to show appreciation for their time and support and to strengthen the relationship between the host and the guest.

Why is it important to send a Guest Thank You Letter?

Sending a Guest Thank You Letter is important because it shows good manners and reflects positively on the host and the company. It also helps to build and maintain relationships with guests, who may become future customers or hosts themselves. Additionally, it is a great way to stand out and leave a lasting impression on the guest.

What should be included in a Guest Thank You Letter?

A Guest Thank You Letter should include a personalized greeting, a brief thank you message, a mention of the specific event or party, and a sincere expression of appreciation for the guest's attendance and support. It can also include a call to action, such as inviting the guest to host their own party or providing a special offer as a thank you gift.

When should I send a Guest Thank You Letter?

A Guest Thank You Letter should be sent within a week after the event or party. This allows enough time for the host to gather all the necessary information, personalize the letter, and send it out while the event is still fresh in the guest's mind.

Is it necessary to send a Guest Thank You Letter if I already thanked the guest in person?

While it is always nice to thank someone in person, sending a written thank you letter adds a personal touch and shows that you went the extra mile to express your gratitude. It also serves as a reminder of the event and can potentially lead to future business opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Molly Jo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • tlmcunning