• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You for Attending Our Show: Host Benefits, Discounts, and More!

,Thank you so much for coming to my show and placing your order. I know you had a lot of fun and I'm so happy that you enjoyed the products.If you would have been the host, you would have received ****in free products, **half-priced items, a **% discount and a 10% discount for a year on all purchases. I also want to let you know that there are still dates available and that you can choose different themes for your kitchen show if a traditional kitchen show does not appeal to you.Thanks again for coming and I hope to see you soon!Sincerely,Your host
tlmcunning
Does anyone have a letter that you send to your guests after a show thanking them for coming and placing an order?

I am trying to come up with one, but am not sure what exactly I want to say. I am trying to work in the letter that if they had been the host they would have received ****in free products, **half-priced items, a **% discount and a 10% discount for a year on all purchases. I also want to let them know that there are still dates available and that they can choose different themes for thier kitchen show if a traditional kitchen show does not appeal to them.

Thanks
Tracy

Thank-you to guestsThis what I use and I mak them in 4's keep it in my files all I have to do is change the info for each party and I copy them on colored paper
THANK-YOU FOR YOUR ORDER FORM THE PAMPEREDCHEF
I know you will enjoy the puoduct.
Did you know that MARYANNE received $190.00 in FREE
products and 41/2 priced items of her choice too. And if she still
wants to buy more she has a 30% discount WOW THAT'S A SHOPPING
SPREE !!!
If you would like to have a FREE shopping spree , please call
me at 203-239-0082 to set a date for your own party ( kitchen
or catalog). I would love to share the same opportunity with
you .
Receive an EXTRA FREE GIFT from me when you sat a date of your own shoppong spree.!
** AS A HOST YOU CAN GET A SPECIAL PRODUCT FOR 60% OFF !!!!
Doreen Zaino 252326
Future Director

I haveall my shows unless they are far away sent to my house, i seperate the orders for the host i include in all the bags a little flyer i made up thanking them, if they have any questions on the products to give me a call, i put the upcomming host and guest specials and i tell them if they enjoyed the recipe i made that evening to go to my web site to get a copy of it !

Great idea! :)

Here is a letter that I found on another PC consultant site. It says everything that I wanted my letter to say.

Tracy

Attachments

• guestthankyou2.doc
    44 KB · Views: 840

What are the host benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef show?

As a host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. You will also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host-only products at a discounted price.

How do I redeem my host benefits?

Once your show closes, your consultant will provide you with a host rewards code that you can use to redeem your benefits on our website. You can also work with your consultant to place your order over the phone.

Can I combine my host benefits with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, host benefits cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you can use your host rewards code to purchase any of our products at a discounted price.

How long do I have to redeem my host benefits?

Your host benefits are available for redemption for up to 60 days after your show closes. After that, they will expire and cannot be redeemed.

What happens if my show doesn't reach the sales goal for host benefits?

If your show doesn't reach the sales goal for host benefits, you will still receive a host gift as a thank you for hosting. You can also choose to use your host rewards code for a discount on any of our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Molly Jo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ChefArnold