1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Guest Thank You Letter

1. tlmcunning

tlmcunning Member

Does anyone have a letter that you send to your guests after a show thanking them for coming and placing an order?

I am trying to come up with one, but am not sure what exactly I want to say. I am trying to work in the letter that if they had been the host they would have received ****in free products, **half-priced items, a **% discount and a 10% discount for a year on all purchases. I also want to let them know that there are still dates available and that they can choose different themes for thier kitchen show if a traditional kitchen show does not appeal to them.

Thanks
    Tracy

Sep 17, 2005
  2. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

Thank-you to guests

This what I use and I mak them in 4's keep it in my files all I have to do is change the info for each party and I copy them on colored paper
    THANK-YOU FOR YOUR ORDER FORM THE PAMPEREDCHEF
    I know you will enjoy the puoduct.
    Did you know that MARYANNE received $190.00 in FREE
    products and 41/2 priced items of her choice too. And if she still
    wants to buy more she has a 30% discount WOW THAT'S A SHOPPING
    SPREE !!!
    If you would like to have a FREE shopping spree , please call
    me at 203-239-0082 to set a date for your own party ( kitchen
    or catalog). I would love to share the same opportunity with
    you .
    Receive an EXTRA FREE GIFT from me when you sat a date of your own shoppong spree.!
    ** AS A HOST YOU CAN GET A SPECIAL PRODUCT FOR 60% OFF !!!!
    Doreen Zaino 252326
    Future Director

Sep 17, 2005
  3. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

I have

all my shows unless they are far away sent to my house, i seperate the orders for the host i include in all the bags a little flyer i made up thanking them, if they have any questions on the products to give me a call, i put the upcomming host and guest specials and i tell them if they enjoyed the recipe i made that evening to go to my web site to get a copy of it !

Sep 17, 2005
  4. Great idea! :)

Sep 17, 2005
  5. tlmcunning

tlmcunning Member

Here is a letter that I found on another PC consultant site. It says everything that I wanted my letter to say.

Tracy

Attached Files:

Sep 17, 2005
Have something to add?