1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Guest Thank You Letter

1. tlmcunning

tlmcunning Member

Does anyone have a letter that you send to your guests after a show thanking them for coming and placing an order?

I am trying to come up with one, but am not sure what exactly I want to say. I am trying to work in the letter that if they had been the host they would have received ****in free products, **half-priced items, a **% discount and a 10% discount for a year on all purchases. I also want to let them know that there are still dates available and that they can choose different themes for thier kitchen show if a traditional kitchen show does not appeal to them.

Thanks
    Tracy

Sep 17, 2005
  2. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

Thank-you to guests

This what I use and I mak them in 4's keep it in my files all I have to do is change the info for each party and I copy them on colored paper
    THANK-YOU FOR YOUR ORDER FORM THE PAMPEREDCHEF
    I know you will enjoy the puoduct.
    Did you know that MARYANNE received $190.00 in FREE
    products and 41/2 priced items of her choice too. And if she still
    wants to buy more she has a 30% discount WOW THAT'S A SHOPPING
    SPREE !!!
    If you would like to have a FREE shopping spree , please call
    me at 203-239-0082 to set a date for your own party ( kitchen
    or catalog). I would love to share the same opportunity with
    you .
    Receive an EXTRA FREE GIFT from me when you sat a date of your own shoppong spree.!
    ** AS A HOST YOU CAN GET A SPECIAL PRODUCT FOR 60% OFF !!!!
    Doreen Zaino 252326
    Future Director

Sep 17, 2005
  3. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

I have

all my shows unless they are far away sent to my house, i seperate the orders for the host i include in all the bags a little flyer i made up thanking them, if they have any questions on the products to give me a call, i put the upcomming host and guest specials and i tell them if they enjoyed the recipe i made that evening to go to my web site to get a copy of it !

Sep 17, 2005
  4. Great idea! :)

Sep 17, 2005
  5. tlmcunning

tlmcunning Member

Here is a letter that I found on another PC consultant site. It says everything that I wanted my letter to say.

Tracy

Attached Files:

Sep 17, 2005
Have something to add?