• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Guest Specials: Show vs Catalog Parties

In summary, "Monthly Guest Specials" are exclusive offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products that are available for a limited time to customers who attend or host a "Show" or "Catalog" party. These parties offer the same specials and can be attended or hosted to take advantage of them. The specials are not available to those who do not attend or host a party, but regular-priced products can still be purchased through the online catalog. The specials usually last for the entire month, but it is important to check with a consultant for specific dates and availability.
pkd09
Silver Member
On Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner it states: Effective March, 2006 most Monthly Guest Specials will be available ONLY to customers who attend Shows or place outside orders associated with a Show. This provides hosts with a special offering they can extend to their guests to entice them to attend. Additionally, it encourages them to solicit outside orders associated with the Show. Some Guest Specials will be available to online orders. For example HWC.

My question: What about catalog parties? Do those people NOT get the guest special?

Guests at a catalog show will still be able to get the Guest Special, as they are still part of a show. The removal of the guest special applies to individual orders. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

pchefinski said:
Guests at a catalog show will still be able to get the Guest Special, as they are still part of a show. The removal of the guest special applies to individual orders. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)
You are right Amanda. To quote the note at the bottom of the April guest special flyer:
"This special is only available through April Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fund-raiser Shows and Wedding Showers. The special DOES NOT apply to individual orders, online orders or Wedding Registries."

1. What are "Monthly Guest Specials"?

"Monthly Guest Specials" are exclusive offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products that are available to customers who attend or host a party during a specific month. These specials change each month and are only available for a limited time.

2. What is the difference between a "Show" and a "Catalog" party?

A "Show" party is a physical gathering where a Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate and showcase products to guests in person. A "Catalog" party is a virtual gathering where guests can browse and purchase products through an online catalog. Both types of parties offer the same monthly guest specials.

3. How can I take advantage of monthly guest specials?

To take advantage of monthly guest specials, you can either attend a Show party as a guest or host a Show or Catalog party. By attending or hosting a party, you will have access to the exclusive offers and discounts for that month's specials.

4. Can I still get the monthly guest specials if I don't attend or host a party?

No, the monthly guest specials are only available to those who attend or host a party. However, you can still browse and purchase products through the online catalog at the regular price.

5. How long do the monthly guest specials last?

The monthly guest specials are only available for a limited time, usually for the entire month. It is important to check with your consultant for the specific dates and availability of the specials for that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heidabear
  • DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies