1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Guest Specials

1. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

On Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner it states: Effective March, 2006 most Monthly Guest Specials will be available ONLY to customers who attend Shows or place outside orders associated with a Show. This provides hosts with a special offering they can extend to their guests to entice them to attend. Additionally, it encourages them to solicit outside orders associated with the Show. Some Guest Specials will be available to online orders. For example HWC.

My question: What about catalog parties? Do those people NOT get the guest special?

Feb 27, 2006
  2. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

Guests at a catalog show will still be able to get the Guest Special, as they are still part of a show. The removal of the guest special applies to individual orders. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

Feb 27, 2006
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

You are right Amanda. To quote the note at the bottom of the April guest special flyer:
    "This special is only available through April Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fund-raiser Shows and Wedding Showers. The special DOES NOT apply to individual orders, online orders or Wedding Registries."

Feb 27, 2006
Have something to add?