• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Gift Qualification for Pampered Partner Orders - Stacie's Experience

Stacie! Good luck with your future shows. Also, just a reminder to input the code GI19 for the free small round stone when placing orders. Have a great day!
stacieka
Ok I had my first party today and everyone qulaified for the free gift. Here in Hawaii it was a small round stone. Do I have to input that in anywhere on the pampered partner or is it automaticaly sent with the order?

Thanks
Stacie

You MUST input it into PP. If you don't then it WON'T ship. Check your special flyer, the item # should be on there. If not then when you are entering the order, click the search icon and sort the item #'s by clicking the item # column heading. The specials will be at the top since they start with letters. Then just pick out the one that starts with G. (Hope it's the same in Hawaii as it is on the mainland! :eek: )

guest codethe code is GI19 for the Free Small Round Stone. Enjoy!

Thank you Sofia & DZ mom! I am a newbie and had my first show last night after only having my kit since Friday! I have another show tomorrow and then one on Wednesday! I am a busy busy girl. Anyway I didnt get the flyers for Nov. Just Dec and it was way to late to call my recruiter last night so I thoughj I would post :)

DZ what does the DZ stand for? Just curious...my soroity in college was Delta Zeta so when I see DZ that is what I think of :)

Hi Stacie,Congratulations on a successful first party and everyone qualifying for the free gift! As for the small round stone, it should be automatically sent with the order and you don't have to input it anywhere on the Pampered Partner. However, if you have any concerns or questions about the process, I recommend reaching out to your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team for clarification. They will be more than happy to assist you.Happy cooking,

What is the "Free Gift Qualification for Pampered Partner Orders" promotion?

The "Free Gift Qualification for Pampered Partner Orders" promotion is a special program for Pampered Chef consultants who have reached the Pampered Partner level. This program allows them to receive a free gift with their monthly orders, as long as they meet certain qualifications.

What are the qualifications for receiving a free gift through this promotion?

To qualify for a free gift through the "Free Gift Qualification for Pampered Partner Orders" promotion, a consultant must be at the Pampered Partner level and place a monthly order of at least $200 in product volume. The order must also be placed by the monthly deadline, which is typically the 10th of each month.

What types of gifts can consultants receive through this promotion?

The gifts offered through the "Free Gift Qualification for Pampered Partner Orders" promotion vary each month. They can range from kitchen tools and cookbooks to exclusive Pampered Chef products. The value of the gift typically ranges from $20 to $40.

Can a consultant receive more than one free gift per month through this promotion?

No, each consultant is only eligible to receive one free gift per month through the "Free Gift Qualification for Pampered Partner Orders" promotion. However, they can continue to place orders and qualify for a free gift each month if they meet the qualifications.

How can a consultant track their progress towards qualifying for a free gift?

Consultants can track their progress towards qualifying for a free gift through the "Free Gift Qualification Tracker" on their Pampered Chef consultant account. This tracker will show them how much product volume they have ordered for the month and how much more they need to reach the $200 threshold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • RachelNguyen