1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Guest Specials

1. stacieka

stacieka Member

Ok I had my first party today and everyone qulaified for the free gift. Here in Hawaii it was a small round stone. Do I have to input that in anywhere on the pampered partner or is it automaticaly sent with the order?

Thanks
    Stacie

Nov 18, 2005
  2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

You MUST input it into PP. If you don't then it WON'T ship. Check your special flyer, the item # should be on there. If not then when you are entering the order, click the search icon and sort the item #'s by clicking the item # column heading. The specials will be at the top since they start with letters. Then just pick out the one that starts with G. (Hope it's the same in Hawaii as it is on the mainland! :eek: )

Nov 18, 2005
  3. Pampered Sofia

Pampered Sofia Novice Member

guest code

the code is GI19 for the Free Small Round Stone. Enjoy!

4. stacieka

stacieka Member

Thank you Sofia & DZ mom! I am a newbie and had my first show last night after only having my kit since Friday! I have another show tomorrow and then one on Wednesday! I am a busy busy girl. Anyway I didnt get the flyers for Nov. Just Dec and it was way to late to call my recruiter last night so I thoughj I would post :)

DZ what does the DZ stand for? Just curious...my soroity in college was Delta Zeta so when I see DZ that is what I think of :)

Nov 18, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted