• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Host/Guest Specials: Get Discounts & Details

In summary, the consultant can order the guest special in the month prior to the show, and there is a 20% discount on the order. The only time the consultant is limited in order to get the host specials is if it's on sale and the consultant wants the discount on top of the sale price.
pamperedmomto3
I think I read somewhere that the month prior to a guest special the consultant can order the guest special. Where can I do that and is it at a discount? Also, is there anyway to order the host specials the month before in order to present the items to future hosts?

There is no way to preorder the host specials, just guest special. You can place a personal order for something that will be on host special and save 20% (standard personal order discount), but you can't get it at the host price.

You can order these on a personal order (under Non-commissionable orders on P3)

You will get 20% off the price on your personal order. First one of the month is only $4 shipping.

If the guest special is a SALE, you get 20% off the sale price. If the guest special is buy $60 and get something free, if you buy $60 (after your discount) you add that product and get it free, just like we do to a guest's order.

You can order using your 20% discount at any time. The only time we are limited (as in, order it the month before) is if it's on sale and you want your discount on top of the sale price, or something special like HWC products (which you are able to order in April or May, guests are only able to order them on a show in May or individual order in May)

HTH

Kelly, thank you for the clarification that we can order the HWC products in April so we have samples in time. Does this apply to the Host Only Item as well? (This is only my second HWC season, so I'm not sure)
leggy

No. The only way to get the host HWC item is to hold and submit 2 shows this month (15-29) or to host a show in May.

Am I remembering correctly...last year, were we able to order the HWC products on a SUPPLY order at a price of something like $1 less than the sale price?

Not sure why that sticks in my head...I know there are a ton of you that have a super memory and can help me out!

(Plus, when we purchase the HWC products, $1 from each goes to ACS too!)

I think you're right, Kelly. HO made them available on supply order. It's on page 4 of the April newsletter from last year. Hopefully they'll do that again this year.

Yes, we were able to order those HWC items on supply last year. I don't remember though if that included Host Special or not.

I just checked the April CN from last year & it had the guest special items available for consultant purchase but not the host special.

yep...I do remember that the we have only been able to EARN the host HWC products...either through a sales incentive, or through hosting a May show. But, in order to have them on hand to ENTICE May bookings, you gotta earn it for free!!

1. How do I qualify for host/guest specials?

To qualify for host/guest specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest who makes a purchase at the party.

2. What discounts can I receive through host/guest specials?

The discounts offered through host/guest specials vary depending on the month and promotion. Typically, you can receive discounts on select products or a percentage off your total purchase.

3. Can I combine host/guest specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, host/guest specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Only one discount can be applied per order.

4. How do I redeem my host/guest special discounts?

To redeem your host/guest special discounts, simply add the qualifying products to your cart and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Make sure to place your order through the party link provided by your host.

5. Can I still receive host/guest specials if I am unable to host a party?

Yes, you can still receive host/guest specials by placing an order through a party link provided by your host. However, you will not be able to earn additional discounts through hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • hperschnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
hperschnick
  • dancedivine