• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unable to Add Jar Opener G106 to October Guest Special Order

In summary, you have to enter an order date of 1 October to get the Guest Special. You can enter it under "personal," "supply," or "sample."
Threeboys2lov
Has anyone figured out how we can take advantage of the Guest Special for October? I am placing a personal order of $75.00 (out of pocket after my discounts) and have been unable to add the Jar Opener to my order (G106). I remember reading a couple of weeks ago someone else was having this same problem. If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it! :p

That was me having that problem and I never did get it figured out. I gave up!

You have to manually enter it I think. I believe that I read that on here somewhere.

Hey there....You have to enter an order date of 1 October to get it.

Cynthia's right. You have to enter the date of October 1st, then do an update, then it will show up.

Still need help!!!!I have tried this but it still does not work. What do you order it under.....personal, supply, sample? :(

I also tried to enter a date of October 1st to do this but I couldn't get it to work either. The guest special number just couldn't be found in the list.

I would say you cant just order it under October 1st you would probably have to do an update first. Not sure but that is what I would figure.

Customer ServiceI wouldn't think we would have to change the date to October if we can order the Guest Special the month before....I am on the phone with customer service now so hopefully they will have an answer. Will keep everyone posted. :D

Problem FixedAfter 1 customer service and 2 technical service reps (an hour on the phone) I had been putting in the wrong product number. I have been putting in G106 and it is supposed to be GI06 (the letter I looks like the number 1). I felt really ditzy once he told me but the other two reps didn't catch it either! ha!ha! Anyway if you want to order it this month you just have to go to Update, Product Information, Date Range select all, OK, lookup and put item number in (GI06), OK, then change start date to 9/1/05. Well, at least we will know how to do this for future reference. :D
Hope this helps!

1. Why is the Jar Opener G106 not available for the October Guest Special order?

The Jar Opener G106 is currently out of stock and will not be available for the October Guest Special order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Can I still purchase the Jar Opener G106 outside of the October Guest Special order?

Yes, the Jar Opener G106 is available for purchase outside of the October Guest Special order. Please visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Will the Jar Opener G106 be restocked in time for the November Guest Special order?

At this time, we cannot guarantee the availability of the Jar Opener G106 for the November Guest Special order. However, we are constantly restocking our inventory and recommend checking back closer to the date of the November order to see if it is available.

4. Can I substitute another product for the Jar Opener G106 in my October Guest Special order?

Unfortunately, substitutions cannot be made for the October Guest Special order. We apologize for any disappointment this may cause.

5. Is there a similar product to the Jar Opener G106 that I can order instead?

Yes, we offer a variety of jar openers that may meet your needs. Please visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding a suitable alternative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MarineGurl020412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • family4dinner