• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Guests Buy Specials Without a Minimum Purchase?

In summary, the current guest special for Pampered Chef changes monthly and can be found in the catalog or on the website. To redeem the special, simply add the item to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout. Some specials may have exclusions or limitations, and cannot be combined with other offers. The expiration date for the guest special varies each month and can be found in the details or by contacting a consultant.
micocina
Gold Member
I always forget to offer these at my shows. I'm confused about them anyway... Is there a minimum that Guests need to buy, or can they purchase the Guest Specials without purchasing anything else?

guest specialsThe flyer on CC will always print if there is a minimum purchase before being eligible. I haven't seen any in the last few months where there was a requirement to purchase guest specials.

I haven't seen anything either, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks!

There is no requirement for the current guest specials. We have select products on sale. They can purchase as many as they want.

The only time there are requirements is when the select product is free with $___ purchase.

Always read the fine print.

Do we earn commission on the Guest sales?

Yes. On the amount they spend on the product.

Yes - on the sale price.

What is the current guest special?

The current guest special changes monthly and is typically featured in the Pampered Chef catalog or on the website. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How do I redeem the guest special?

To redeem the guest special, simply add the item to your cart and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Make sure to enter any required promo codes or follow any specific instructions listed with the guest special.

Are there any exclusions or limitations for the guest special?

Some guest specials may have exclusions or limitations, such as a minimum purchase amount or specific products that are not eligible for the discount. Be sure to read the details of the guest special carefully before making your purchase.

Can I combine the guest special with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the guest special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, it's always best to check the details of the guest special to see if any exceptions apply.

When does the guest special expire?

The expiration date for the guest special varies each month. You can find the expiration date listed in the details of the guest special or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AFwife
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mechelle