• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov-Dec Guest Specials: Fundraiser for [Organization Name]

In summary, the show should have been set up for Dec 1st, but because it is being run long distance, they are still accepting orders until the 1st. People who order online will likely get the special shipping rate, but anyone who orders through the fundraiser will get the regular price.
Monty060609
I have a fundraiser going on from Nov 10th-Dec1st. When I was making up packets I gave the members the Dec guest special sheet because I am closing the show in P3 in December. I wanted the show to be at the beginning of Dec for the sell-a-thon. But now that I'm looking on my PWS I see that people can order the november guest special. Although I would bet that ANYONE who orders online will do direct shipping based on my group.

So did I screw up the guest special? should I have gone from the beginning of the fundraiser?

And does the sell-a-thon count the date that the show is submitted? or the date that it was scheduled to happen?

This is my first fundraiser and it is for an organization that I belong to. I am running it long distance, I'm calling them tomorrow during their meeting to go over all the details.

Set up the show to start December 1st. You can still search the fundraiser until the show closes on the 1st, but the sales will count towards December rather than November.

I set it up in P3 for Dec 1st but online it is set up for the real dates nov 10th- dec1st?
Should I make them both just say the 1st? I wasn't sure if people could search it/use it online if it wasn't on the actual date

bumping this because I realize my topic line is kind of deciving.

I'm still confused as to whether I need to change anything.

If you want the sales to go towards december SAT, def set it up in P3 and the website as Dec 1st open and close...and make sure that everyone knows that the guest special for those who order is the December guest special. That way when they order via the website, they see the correct information...and when you submit the show, it goes towards December instead of November.

What are the current Guest Specials for November and December?

The current Guest Specials for November and December include the Holiday Cheer Set, which includes a Ceramic Gingerbread Mold and a Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, and the Holiday Cookie Cutter Set, which includes 5 seasonal cookie cutters.

How long will these Guest Specials be available?

These Guest Specials will be available for the entire months of November and December, while supplies last.

Can I purchase the Guest Specials without hosting a party?

Yes, the Guest Specials can be purchased by anyone, even if you are not hosting a party. However, hosting a party may qualify you for additional discounts and benefits.

Are these Guest Specials eligible for the Host Rewards program?

Yes, the Guest Specials are eligible for the Host Rewards program. If you host a party and reach a certain sales threshold, you can earn free and discounted products, including the Guest Specials.

Can I purchase multiple quantities of the Guest Specials?

Yes, you can purchase multiple quantities of the Guest Specials. However, keep in mind that these specials are only available while supplies last, so it is best to order early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefChris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
Replies