• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Specials Appear After Pampered Partner Update

In summary, guest specials are limited-time offers on select Pampered Chef products that are automatically displayed on the party's ordering site after the Pampered Partner update. These specials are available for a limited time after the party or event and are not personalized. Guests can still purchase regular Pampered Chef products during the party, but the guest specials may sell out and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They are subject to availability and only available while supplies last.
CongaChef
Hi. I updated my Pampered Partner software for November last week. When I recently began entering a catalog show, I noticed several items listed as "guest specials" and "host specials" that appear to be discounts on various pieces of stoneware. I don't know anything about a guest or host special except the vanilla and the simple additions.
Am I missing something? Are these wrong? Please help! Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------
Congachef
Independent Kitchen Consultant
for The Pampered Chef

That happened to me as well. I was wondering too but I just figured it was a glitch.

It has to do with the people that were affected by Hurricane Katrina. Those hosts and guests my choose the show to be either a normal November show with the current specials, or they may choose it to be a "September Show" with the host and guest specials from September. I would say most of the shows that were scheduled for September never took place. Go to Consultants Corner and check out the section about Hurricane Katrina Information.

Thank you. That makes sense. I thought it looked like the October deal on stoneware....but i didn't put it all together that it has to do with the those affected by the hurricanes. And I'm in Texas....you'd think I would have figured it out!
Thanks for clearing that up!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Congachef
Independent Consultant
for The Pampered Chef

stonewareIt also may apply to the overseas people. The November guest special for the non-contiguous 48 states is the Small Round Stone for free because the vanilla does not ship there.

That makes sense, because Hawaii is very picky about foods that are shipped in. I had a guest order that special and was surprised to see it. Thanks for the clarification.

1. What are guest specials and how do they appear after the Pampered Partner update?

Guest specials are limited-time offers on select Pampered Chef products that are available to customers who attend a Pampered Chef party or event. After the Pampered Partner update, these specials will be automatically displayed on the party's ordering site for guests to take advantage of.

2. Will the guest specials only be available during the party or event?

The guest specials will be available for a limited time after the party or event, typically for about two weeks. However, they may sell out before then, so it's best to take advantage of them as soon as possible.

3. Do all guests have access to the same specials?

Yes, all guests who attend the same party or event will have access to the same guest specials. These offers are not personalized and are available to all guests at the party.

4. Can guests still purchase regular Pampered Chef products during the party?

Yes, guests can still purchase any regular Pampered Chef products during the party or event. The guest specials are just additional limited-time offers that they can take advantage of.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations on the guest specials?

Guest specials are subject to availability and may sell out before the end of the limited-time offer. They also cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, and they are only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtiffani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • AJPratt