• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Miracle Order: $150 Gets 2 Guest Specials!

In summary, Marg says that the guest specials are usually different from the host specials, and that this was the case with the recent March and April specials.
luvs2sellit
On one of my shows last month I had a guest that spent $150. I had asked the question if she could get 2 guest specials and everyone thought the answer was no. Well, when I put in her order I went ahead and put in 2 just to see what would happen. I got the order today and she got 2!! I don't know if it was an accident or not but they sent it.

Yes, the guest (or host) is entitled to as many of the specials as the amount she spends warrants.
I had a guest spend $230, so she got 3 sets of the sweetheart towels.

What??The flyers say "You may receive only ONE with $50 or more purchase." So, I don't see how they would recieve more. :confused:

Our flyer reads
You may order ONE set with every $75 purchased (ex. spend $150 and you can order 2 guest specials)

Marg said:
Our flyer reads
You may order ONE set with every $75 purchased (ex. spend $150 and you can order 2 guest specials)

:eek: Really? I just read the fine print on the bottom of our April special and it says "You may receive only ONE with $60 or more purchase."

That's odd. Obviously as Marg pointed out our Canadian one is different. And it's usually you gals and guys who get the better perks :) (since there's many more of you than us)

I don't know what to tell you. My customer got 2. She was the only order over $50 as well. I did go back and look at the January flyer and read where it says only one. If I had seen that earlier I would not questioned it nor would I have entered in the quantity 2. I guess my customer just got lucky.

Last edited:
Ha ha...
Marg said:
Our flyer reads

Marg,

Sorry yet again! DUMB :rolleyes: ...I always forget that there are differences! :D But that is good to know about the guest specials!

Are your guest specials the same as ours? Like January was the sweetheart towels, and February is the cutting board? I know the $$ amounts are always different. Is your $$ amounts going up in April? Ours is going from $50 to $60...just out of interest.. :D

I'm not Marg, but since I'm here and Canadian I'd thought I'd answer :D Our guests specials usually aren't the same as yours, or at least not that I've noticed unless it's HWC or for Valentine's day the sweetheart towels.

For January we had the towels as well, for February the cookware for hosts and the bamboo spatulas AND bamboo tongs for guests if they spend $75 or more.

March host special is 60% off the 6 cup muffin Pan, the new 3 Tier Stand, OR the ERMC and new mini. The March guest special is purchase any of the following items for $10 no limit (Adj scoop $3 savings, Measure all cup $3.50 savings, Jar Opener $3 savings, V Shaped Cutter $3.25 savings, Large Serving Spatula $3.25 savings, Crinkle Cutter $4.50 savings, Large Spreader $2.50 savings, Beer Bread Mix $2 savings, Cheese Knife $3.25 savings, or the Serrated Bread Knife for $2.50 savings.

April host special 60% off Woven Rec Server and NT Rec Baker, Woven Rec Tray and Striped SA Rec Platter OR the Woven Round Tray and Large Round Stone. April guest special is save 20% off our open stock pieces of Simple Additions. White or striped.

As far as the dollar amount guest special months, since I started Nov 04 it's gone from spend $50 to $60 and now for a while it's been $75.

Are the March and April specials the same for you? I'm thinking I read elsewhere it wasn't.

Last edited:
NopeThey are different! How strange is that? I wonder why they are different? It is one of those things that make you go hmmmm..... :D

I kind of like their specials better... :D

What is the "Miracle Order: $150 Gets 2 Guest Specials!" promotion?

The "Miracle Order: $150 Gets 2 Guest Specials!" promotion is a limited-time offer where customers who make a purchase of $150 or more will receive two bonus guest specials for free.

How long is the "Miracle Order" promotion valid?

The "Miracle Order" promotion is valid for a limited time only and will end on the specified date. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact end date of the promotion.

What are the guest specials included in the "Miracle Order" promotion?

The guest specials included in the "Miracle Order" promotion may vary, but they are usually popular products from the Pampered Chef catalog that are offered at a discounted price or with a special bonus item.

Can I combine the "Miracle Order" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Miracle Order" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and use them towards your purchase of $150 or more to qualify for the promotion.

How do I redeem the two guest specials from the "Miracle Order" promotion?

Once you have made a purchase of $150 or more and qualified for the promotion, your two guest specials will automatically be added to your order. They will appear as separate line items on your order confirmation and will be shipped with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies