• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get Multiple Guest Specials at $150?

In summary, the multiple guest specials at $150 allow customers to combine their purchases to reach the required amount for the special. This is available to both party hosts and non-hosts with no restrictions on the types of products that can be purchased. There is also no limit to the number of specials that can be obtained as long as the required amount is reached.
luvs2sellit
Does anyone know if a guest who is buying $150 worth is able to get more than one guest special. I know this has been discussed before but I could not find the thread. Thanks in advance.

I know it always works when I enter 2 specials free

It's not supposed to. Unless someone divides their orders up into two separate orders, thus paying two separate shipping charges. I think recent flyers with guest specials specify only one per guest. I don't know if earlier ones did.

Well maybe it's different in Canada then because I'm looking at the current and next month's guest special and it states on the bottom of the flyer "You may order ONE set free with every $75 purchased (ex. spend $150 and you can order 2 Guest Specials)."

Yes Jodi, I think the canada thread is where I saw something about this. I wonder why they won't let us in the US do the same thing. :confused:

1. Can I combine multiple guest specials at $150 to reach the required amount?

Yes, you can combine multiple guest specials at $150 to reach the required amount for the special. This means that if you have two guests who each purchase $75 worth of products, you can combine their orders to reach the $150 threshold for the special.

2. Can I get multiple guest specials at $150 if I am hosting a party?

Yes, as a party host, you can take advantage of the multiple guest specials at $150. This is a great way to earn more rewards and benefits from hosting a successful party.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of products I can purchase with the multiple guest specials at $150?

No, there are no restrictions on the types of products you can purchase with the multiple guest specials at $150. You can choose from any products available in the $150 special category.

4. Can I get the multiple guest specials at $150 if I am not hosting a party?

Yes, you can still take advantage of the multiple guest specials at $150 even if you are not hosting a party. These specials are available to all customers, whether they are hosting a party or not.

5. Is there a limit to how many multiple guest specials at $150 I can get?

No, there is no limit to the number of multiple guest specials at $150 you can get. As long as you reach the required amount for each special, you can take advantage of as many as you'd like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • padgettlands
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ted122781