• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with First Pampered Partner Order - Guest Special Item

In summary, to place your first Pampered Partner order, you will need to create an account on the Pampered Chef website, browse and add items to your cart, and then follow the prompts to complete your order. You can use the guest special item on your first order and find it on the homepage or in the "Specials" section of the website. There is a limit of one guest special item per customer and it cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
PamperedChefDude
I need some help. I'm entering my first order through Pampered partner & can't figure out where to add the Guest Special Item so they don't get charged since the orders are over $50. Can anyone help? Please!!!!!!!

On the order form just tpye in #G106 that should work :)

Thanks for the help! I think I'm on Pampered Chef Overload.

In the flyer and on pamp partner there will be a diffferent item number for the free item. For the jar opener it is-#g106
In future, click on the "magnifying glass" next to where you place the item number on pamp partner and it will provide you with a LONG list of every item by number including the guest special number (which usually begins with a G, just like Host specials begin with H)
Hope this helped

Hi there! I'm happy to help with your order. To add the Guest Special Item without charging your guests, you will need to follow these steps:1. Log in to Pampered Partner and go to your "Order" tab.2. Click on the "Add Items" button and select the Guest Special Item from the list.3. Once the item is added to your order, click on the item and select "Edit" from the drop-down menu.4. In the "Edit Item" window, click on the "Price" field and change it to $0.00.5. Save your changes and the item will now show as $0.00 on your order.I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

1. How do I place my first Pampered Partner order?

To place your first Pampered Partner order, you will need to create an account on the Pampered Chef website. Once your account is created, log in and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and add items to your cart. When you are ready to checkout, click on the "Checkout" button and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I use the guest special item on my first Pampered Partner order?

Yes, you can use the guest special item on your first Pampered Partner order. Simply add the item to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

3. How do I find the guest special item on the Pampered Chef website?

The guest special item can be found on the homepage of the Pampered Chef website. It will be displayed in a banner at the top of the page. You can also find it by clicking on the "Shop" tab and scrolling down to the "Specials" section.

4. Is there a limit to how many guest special items I can purchase?

Yes, there is a limit of one guest special item per customer. This ensures that all Pampered Chef customers have a chance to take advantage of the special offer.

5. Can I combine the guest special item with other discounts or promotions?

No, the guest special item cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. It is offered at a discounted price and cannot be further discounted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danidag
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
danidag
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking
  • lilscrapmama