• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Special With Outlet Order?

In summary, the current Guest Special with Outlet Order is the Ultimate Utility Tote for $25 with any $50 purchase from the Outlet section. To qualify, simply make a purchase of $50 or more from the Outlet section on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. The Ultimate Utility Tote is the only item available for this special, but other items from the Outlet section can still be purchased to reach the minimum requirement. It is available for both online and in-person orders for a limited time. It is recommended to check the website or with a consultant for the most up-to-date information on availability.
DebPC
Staff member
Does anyone know...
Do online orders get the guest special when they order just outlet items to get to the minimum required?
When they order a combo of regular products and online orders to get to the minimum required?
Only when they order only regular products to get to the minimum required?
Thanks!

Well, the fine print on the flyer says:
For online orders and individual orders: Orders must be placed Jan. 1 through midnight CT on Mar. 31, 2015.
And I did a dummy shopping cart on the website, adding ONLY outlet items....and when I got over $70, it offered me my free guest special item. So, without clicking submit, I'd say , YES- they should be able to count Outlet items towards the guest special.

Thanks so much- I didn't think of that. Wow- that's great news!

1. What is the current Guest Special with Outlet Order?

The current Guest Special with Outlet Order is the Ultimate Utility Tote for only $25 with any $50 purchase from the Outlet section.

2. How do I qualify for the Guest Special with Outlet Order?

To qualify for the Guest Special, simply make a purchase of $50 or more from the Outlet section on the Pampered Chef website. The Ultimate Utility Tote will automatically be added to your cart for $25.

3. Can I choose a different item for the Guest Special with Outlet Order?

No, the Ultimate Utility Tote is the only item available for the Guest Special with Outlet Order. However, you can still purchase other items from the Outlet section to reach the $50 minimum requirement.

4. Is the Guest Special with Outlet Order available for online and in-person orders?

Yes, the Guest Special with Outlet Order is available for both online and in-person orders. Simply make a purchase of $50 or more from the Outlet section on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant in-person.

5. How long will the current Guest Special with Outlet Order be available?

The current Guest Special with Outlet Order is available for a limited time only. It is best to check the website or with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AFWife34
  • K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies