• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Offer Previous Month's Special to Guests if the Show Closes Next Month?

In summary, the current guest special for this month is the Deluxe Air Fryer. The price for this special varies and cannot be discounted further. It is available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef website and follows the same return policy as all other products.
pamperedmomtotwo
I am new to this and can not get in touch with anyone to ask. If you have a show the last day of the month do you have to close that same day for the guests to get that months special or should I/can I offer them the following months special since I will be closing in the next month.
THANKS!!!

You have until the end of the following month for the host to get the benefits.

You can submit the next month and still offer the previous month's host and guest special. They however, have to be for the same month. Example, show held in November, and dated for November when submitting - Host special is November, Guest special is November. You can submit it up to December 31st. YOUR commission and incentives will be based on when it was actually submitted (so Dec) but the hosts and guests will be on when it was dated (so Nov).

HTH,

1. What is the current guest special for this month?

The current guest special for this month is the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. How much does the guest special cost?

The price of the guest special varies depending on the current promotion and the specific product. Please refer to the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant for the most accurate pricing information.

3. Can I use a discount or coupon on the guest special?

Unfortunately, discounts and coupons cannot be applied to the guest special as it is already offered at a discounted price.

4. Is the guest special available for purchase online?

Yes, the guest special can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout.

5. What is the return policy for the guest special?

The return policy for the guest special follows the same guidelines as all other Pampered Chef products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 45 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam
  • Chef Bakey
  • Products and Tips
Replies