• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Guest Special Print Outs for Events and Fundraisers

In summary, printing a guest special and giving out copies to attendees at a party is an inexpensive way to promote the event.
Tracy99
Gold Member
Hi,

How does everyone do their guest special print outs? So far I have been printing a few for each show I do as they seem to disappear somehow after each show. I have a fundraiser this weekend and a good number of shows in May so I was thinking of printing one and making copies somewhere since my printer ink is really suffering here at home. Anyone do this? Can you email the pdfs and then pick up the print outs somewhere? Anyone know if this is actually cheaper then doing my own. I figure it will be easier to expense then figuring out how much ink is used for business vs personal printing at home. Thanks.

if you use our office depot discount (you have to apply for the card if you haven't already) the b&W copies are really inexpensive!! Another thought is go to Joann's and buy to plastic picture frames print out 1 HWC and 1 Father's day and put them in the frames to show and pass around at your parties. You could also print the may mini catalog pdf on this board to use as inserts 2 per page save some money on number of copies needed.

I keep one copy of the guest special in the front cover of a binder. The binder contains tips, recipes, product info, and other special deals (all in clear sleeve pages within the binder). I show off the binder during the party when speaking about the guest special, the hostess special, and how wonderful it is to have me as your personal Pampered Chef Consultant. Blah blah.. then I pass around the binder. They don't take anything out of it. I do have extra copies of recipes in the front pocket that I tell them they are welcome to.

I do something similar to Dotty, so my fliers are in binders and plastic sleeves, so they don't walk away.

Hi there! I completely understand the struggle of printing out guest specials for each show. It can definitely be time consuming and expensive to constantly print them out at home. One option you could consider is printing a few copies at a local print shop, such as Staples or Office Depot. They usually have competitive prices for printing and can also offer discounts for bulk orders. Another option is to email the PDFs to a print shop and have them print and ship the copies to you. This may be more expensive, but it could save you time and hassle in the long run. Ultimately, it's important to find a solution that works best for you and your business. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What are Guest Special Print Outs?

Guest Special Print Outs are personalized documents or materials that are specifically created for guests at an event, conference, or gathering. They often include important information, schedules, and other relevant details for the event.

2. How can I get Guest Special Print Outs for my event?

You can request Guest Special Print Outs from the event organizer or host. It is important to provide them with the necessary information and details that you would like to include in the print outs.

3. What information should be included in Guest Special Print Outs?

The information included in Guest Special Print Outs may vary depending on the event. However, typical information may include the event schedule, venue map, important contact numbers, and any other relevant details or instructions for guests.

4. Can I customize the design of Guest Special Print Outs?

Yes, you can customize the design of Guest Special Print Outs to match the theme or branding of your event. You can work with a designer or use a template to create a professional and visually appealing print out for your guests.

5. Are Guest Special Print Outs necessary for my event?

While not necessary, Guest Special Print Outs can be helpful for guests to have all the important information in one place. They can also serve as a souvenir or reminder of the event. It is up to the event organizer to decide if they want to provide Guest Special Print Outs for their guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meowmix
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Sheleif