• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get $5 off with the Guest Special Salesperson at My Kitchen Show!

I can't find the information about this idea. Could you please explain it to me? I love trying fun new things at my shows, and this sounds great! Thanks!?Which KCN was this idea in? I could not find it.Thanks,guest special personI have been doing this since last summer. I use the black and white order form and i highlight the right hand corner where the special is detailed. whichever guest has the highlighted form is asked to mention the special at least 3 times during the demo. as a thank you, the guest gets $1 off her order for every person who does the special.the first time i did it, i had to explain to the
mrssyvo
Last night at my show I tried the Guest Special "salesperson" idea that was in this months Kitchen Consultant News. It was so much fun, and I will continue to do this. She saved $5.00 off of her order, since 5 people placed orders at $50.00 +. My total sales right now are at $750 with more orders coming in this weekend. What made it really fun was that she had my sweetheart towel in her hand and she demonstrated it while she read the special, and she always picked the funniest time to make her special announcement. I suggest that all of you give this a try. I think what helped was that my hostess decided ahead of time who which guest would be perfect to make the announcement, and we made sure what she had the "special" order form.

I read that too and thought it was a great idea. I think I will give it a try at my next show.

I think having the host help pick the person is a good idea. I did it randomly at a show and the guests was fairly shy and didn't place an order (although she SAYS she wants to book a show). Her personality didn't fit the requirement of that idea....BEE

Can you clarify?I can't find the information about this idea. Could you please explain it to me? I love trying fun new things at my shows, and this sounds great! Thanks!

?Which KCN was this idea in? I could not find it.

Thanks,

guest special personI have been doing this since last summer. I use the black and white order form and i highlight the right hand corner where the special is detailed. whichever guest has the highlighted form is asked to mention the special at least 3 times during the demo. as a thank you, the guest gets $1 off her order for every person who does the special.

the first time i did it, i had to explain to the guest like 5 times what she had to do and convince her she was not signing up for anything. :)

i think getting the host to help you pick a guest to do it is a great idea. you defintely want someone who is energetic and outspoken.

try it! it is worth it!

I placed a copy of the guest special in a guest folder and a copy of 8 reasons to host a show in another guest's folder. I told them that there were 2 people who had a special job today and that they would be rewarded. All they had to do was blurt out in any way, shape or form the info they had on the flyers. By the end of the show, all the reasons had to be stated at least once and the guest special had to be referred to at least 5 times. For every person who booked a show, the person that read off the Hosting a show flyer would get $1 off their order and for every person who earned the guest special, the person that read of the guest special flyer would get $1 off their order.
It was SOOOO fun! And they were each able to get $3 off their order (and there were only 4 guests there!).

8 reasons to hostcan you post or email me the 8 reasons to host? i love that idea. i think i will do that at my show next week. it could even be adapted for recruiting. great idea! thanks!

[email protected]

I found it on this site, whoever did it- it's really lovely work!
But couldn't find it again when I searched, so here it is from my saved files.

Attachments

• 8 reasons to host a show.pdf
    85.8 KB · Views: 758
From what I understand from the first post its in January's KCN. I haven't gotten it yet so I haven't read the article. You should be able to look up January's KCN on consultants corner though.

I must be blindThere is information about promoting the special, but nothing that I could find about a guest special or booking special person. I check January and Decembers KCN and the last 2 weekly bites.

Can someone clarify the information in this thread for me? I have problems promoting the specials and getting bookings and this sounds like a fun way to improve in these areas, but I am not sure I understand how it works.

Thanks.

From what I understand from other boards where ladies have been doing it for quite awhile now what you do is hand out cattys, order forms and the guest special to each person. One person would have the 'special' guest special form (marked in some way by you) and would be asked by you to share (read) that special 3 (or however many times) times during the show. Basically selling it for you. You explain to them that for doing this you will give them one dollar off their order for every guest who purchases (if it's a special that's discounted) or orders enough to get for free. So if there are 5 guest specials that night the 'special' guest would get $5 off as a thank you.

I really like the idea of asking the host during calls, or when you arrive, who she thinks would be the best at it (as opposed to a shy person) and 'make' sure that guest has the 'special special' handed to her in her guest pack or with her catelog etc at the start of the show.

Does that help at all?

Thanks! I am doing that for my first Kitchen Show! :)

What is the current Guest Special?

The current Guest Special is our Deluxe Air Fryer for only $99 with any purchase of $75 or more.

How long is the Guest Special available?

The Guest Special is available for the entire month, or while supplies last.

Can I combine the Guest Special with other offers?

Yes, you can combine the Guest Special with other offers and discounts.

Is there a limit on how many Guest Special items I can purchase?

No, there is no limit on how many Guest Special items you can purchase.

Can I order the Guest Special if I am not hosting a party?

Yes, the Guest Special is available for anyone to purchase, even if you are not hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • padgettlands