• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Special on a Show in Pws

but the main page you when first hit the Product page is the current month special- regardless of what the show dates are.
NooraK
Gold Member
I am so annoyed right now.

I set up my HWC fundraiser a bit early, before the end of April. When I logged in as a customer, the first page that came up had a big picture of the Trifle Bowl and the sale price. It bugged me, but it was the end of last week, so I figured it wasn't a big deal.

Today, I go in to check on a fundraiser I'm doing for DS's babysitter and her daughter for an Autism Walk they're participating in. The show itself isn't until June. What do the guests see when they log in? The pink products! :eek: When I click on the image, it takes me to a Guest Specials page that does list the right items, but the links to the images are broken, so all I get are red Xs. :mad:

Now, don't get me wrong, I want to promote the pink products. Just not for this fundraiser. I don't want to have to address questions about why guests can't get those pink items in their orders.

I called Tech Support, and all the guy could tell me is "Well, I can put in a suggestion, but I can't guarantee that'll change anything." Seriously? You're making me look unprofessional, because it appears as if I don't know what's on special, and you can't fix it? :grumpy:

You would have to do two fundraisers if you want to do two different month's on the web. Also it possibly lead to a better fundraiser b/c you have some people that may order twice b/c of the guest specials. It's sad to say but people don't read so they only want to see what's available right now and not scan through to find the correct month. If I were you I'd do a two month fundraiser or only have it available online for the month you needed.

chefmoseley said:
You would have to do two fundraisers if you want to do two different month's on the web. Also it possibly lead to a better fundraiser b/c you have some people that may order twice b/c of the guest specials. It's sad to say but people don't read so they only want to see what's available right now and not scan through to find the correct month. If I were you I'd do a two month fundraiser or only have it available online for the month you needed.
But that doesn't make any sense at all. What's the rationale behind that. If the FR SHOW is at the beginning of JUNE, wouldn't you normally want to start with pre-orders before the party? That's the way it works with any other show that we do. People place orders BEFORE the show, so that we can close in decent time following the show. It should work the same way for FR. You shouldn't have to do 2 different fundraisers. What if both FR total $500 each - then the org. is only getting 10% from each. Whereas, if the one FR totalled $1000 - that would be a 15% donation.I'm not ranting at you! :) It's the stupid way it's set up that gets me a little hot under the collar!

And you have 2 May dates for the May FR & 2 June dates for the June FR? I thought it would pop up the appropriate special for the month indicated in the beginning & ending date of the show?

I think they do pop up the correct SPECIAL in the "Guest Special" Section...but the main page you when first hit the Product page is the current month special- regardless of what the show dates are.That was what we noticed with May shows- the APril Mother's Day Special shows on the main page...leading folks to believe they can get it with the May Show they may be pre-ordering for. If they can link the correct Guest Special page for the show date, you'd think it wouldn't be that much of a leap to have the correct MAIN Page for the month of the show date.

chefmoseley said:
You would have to do two fundraisers if you want to do two different month's on the web.

That's just the thing. I don't want to do two different months.

Sheila said:
I thought it would pop up the appropriate special for the month indicated in the beginning & ending date of the show?

esavvymom said:
I think they do pop up the correct SPECIAL in the "Guest Special" Section...but the main page you when first hit the Product page is the current month special- regardless of what the show dates are.

Exactly. This is my frustration. It does give them the right items if you actually click on "Guest Special" or even the image on the main page, but what they see are the pink items. And even when you get to the Guest Special page, the images for the corn cob nob and such don't work.

What annoyed me the most was the attitude of "there really isn't anything we can do about it."

1. What is the current guest special being offered at a Pampered Chef show?

The current guest special for a Pampered Chef show in PWS is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Accessory Set, Quick Cooker Recipe Book, and the Quick Cooker Protective Mat.

2. How can I redeem the guest special at a Pampered Chef show in PWS?

To redeem the guest special at a Pampered Chef show in PWS, simply add the Quick Cooker Set to your cart and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

3. Can I combine the guest special with other offers or discounts?

No, the guest special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It is only available at the discounted price during the show in PWS.

4. Is the guest special available for online orders or only at in-person shows?

The guest special is only available for in-person shows in PWS. It is not available for online orders.

5. How long is the guest special available for at a Pampered Chef show in PWS?

The guest special is only available during the show in PWS and is subject to change at any time. It is recommended to purchase the guest special during the show to ensure availability and the discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JanisF