• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January-March Guest Special Labels | Consultant's Corner | TIA!

It's not possible to view these without Microsoft Word installed on your computer. You can try downloading a free trial version of Microsoft Word or using a program like OpenOffice to open and view the files.
Forwarded to Greg...

You've been able to upload docx for a long time :)

Deb & Greg - I have been able to upload .docx for a while. I believe it was Luvz2cook4u who was stating she can't open the .docx files. Just means she has a pretty old version of Word ;)

Thanks Frozenchef!! These are great.

Thanks, Frozenchef!! :) Almost time for those December labels too! Phew...time is flying!! ;)

January and February 2014January & February 2014

Attachments

• Guest Special Sticker January 2014.docx
    271.9 KB · Views: 385
  • Guest Special Sticker February 2014.docx
    251.9 KB · Views: 420
March 2014Just a note: I post these in Word so that you can easily switch out the photo and font ;)

Attachments

• Guest Special Sticker March 2014.docx
    251 KB · Views: 491
April & May labels 2014April and May 2014

Update May labels (3/11/14)

Attachments

• Guest Special Sticker April 2014.docx
    256.4 KB · Views: 414
  • Guest Special Sticker May 2014.docx
    249.7 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:
THANK You so much for these!!! I want to start using them on my books! Do you just cover up the prior months stickers each time if you have any left over... or do you put multiple stickers at once (ie. Put March and Aprils on books at one time)?ALSO, not to be picky... but the May file seems to have done something funky to the handles of the Ice Cream Scoop. Can you figure it out?? I was unable to change it on my end.THANKS again!! :)

The May stickers just had overlaps from the labels in the row below. I've edited them now.
I only put the current month's sticker on the catalog - I only use these for host packets and people who ask for a current catalog. At shows, I use the outside order forms that have the guest specials on them already. Then if I have any laying around with old stickers on them (sometimes hosts give back extra catalogs from their packet), I just cover them with the next month's.

Frozenchef, I have a quick question but it doesn't concern your wonderful labels. I'm still pretty new to all this. When you use the outside order forms at parties, what do you give the customer as her receipt? I'm just a bit confused about how you keep a copy and the customer gets a copy too. Thanks.

Hollycancook - I use Beta and they get digital receipts that way :) I host coach my hosts to collect ALL contact information when collecting orders before shows. Here in Alaska, everything is direct shipped, so we really do need ALL info, including their email addresses to get them that digital receipt.
If you're not comfortable with that, there's always the carbon copy receipts you can get on a supply order! ;)

Thank you Frozenchef. Sometimes they don't write e-mail addresses down, especially some of the older women who don't have an e-mail account. I really like the outside order forms and will try to use them in the future. Right now, I use the 2-ply :)

June & July labelsJune and July

Attachments

• Guest Special Sticker July 2014.docx
    239.7 KB · Views: 426
  • Guest Special Sticker June 2014.docx
    241.1 KB · Views: 416
Thank you, thank you!!

August, September & OctoberAugust, September & October guest special labels.

Attachments

• Guest Special Sticker August 2014.docx
    297.8 KB · Views: 414
  • Guest Special Sticker September 2014.docx
    266.9 KB · Views: 389
  • Guest Special Sticker October 2014.docx
    120.4 KB · Views: 370

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views