• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Special Labels

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Did you guys see these? I must have missed the memo....but interesting idea.

On CC, when you look at the Host/Guest Special chart, below the Guest Special for February and March is a link for Guest Special labels. When you click on it, this box pops up:

Guest Special Labels

Use the Guest Special Labels to share that month’s guest special to increase attendance at Cooking Shows. They’re a perfect fit on the back of the Cooking Show postcard invitation and mini catalog.

Simply insert a sheet of Avery #5667 labels into your printer before printing this PDF file.

When you open the file- for February it says:
Save 20% on unglazed
Stoneware - No Limits!

and March says:
Receive a FREE Bamboo
Tool with $60 Purchase!

And they have a nice Mini-Catalog insert for the Recruiting special right now too! (look under the "For Recruit" section and you'll see it. I like those ideas. (Wish they made a mini-flyer for the Guest/Host Specials too, but Kam does a great job of those already! :D)

Last edited:

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
I did see them & was thinking I would make some of my own. :) I liked the idea ...

flemings99

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2007
I noticed these yesterday. Love the idea.

Careyann

Gold Member
Jan 27, 2010
I just did this last night, bought those avery labels. Not sure if it was my printer but they didn't line up very well, I was able to salvage about 1/2 of the sheet to use but the rest I had to throw away since they didn't make sense with the lines being off. Office max didn't have 5667 but they had 15667 and their computer told them they were the same thing, after seeing the template I'm sure they are, wish they worked a little better, anybody else try it and have similar results?

Bren706

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2007
I discovered them last week. Now I just have to go get me some labels.

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
Have any of you been using these?? Do you like them? A woman in my cluster used to make her own..but they were big..and had a lot more info on them..but I like these. They can look in the catalog for the pic.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Have any of you been using these?? Do you like them? A woman in my cluster used to make her own..but they were big..and had a lot more info on them..but I like these. They can look in the catalog for the pic.

I just started using them on my invites this month. I didn't use the ones for Feb, because it said 20% off stoneware...and since only some stoneware was on sale, I didn't want to confuse people or have people irate because they couldn't get 20% off a glazed piece.

I'm not sure that it's made that big of a difference though - my avg. $ per sale is the same this month - haven't seen a big jump.

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
you know what Becky..you saying that made me realize that I am being a ditz..LOL..the ones that this lady made were for on the catalogs..and they were pretty big.

now I have to rethink this one.

I was ones so that I can put them on my catalogs. Especially for my fundraiser that I have coming up. that is a lot of ink to print out all of those flyers to go with each catalog.

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
I just did this last night, bought those avery labels. Not sure if it was my printer but they didn't line up very well, I was able to salvage about 1/2 of the sheet to use but the rest I had to throw away since they didn't make sense with the lines being off. Office max didn't have 5667 but they had 15667 and their computer told them they were the same thing, after seeing the template I'm sure they are, wish they worked a little better, anybody else try it and have similar results?
When you print them, make sure that you don't have the "Scale to page" selected (or whatever the option is). You want to print them at 100%.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
Replies
Views