• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ChelsaCan Guests Earn Multiple Bottles of Vanilla in November?

In summary, the "Guest Special for November" is a monthly promotion offered by Pampered Chef that includes a special discount or offer on a specific product or set of products. To take advantage of this special, you can host a party or place an individual order through a consultant. The specific products included may vary each month, and it cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. The limit for how many times you can take advantage of this special may also vary.
Happy Mom
If a guest has more than $50 in sales, can she qualify for more than one bottle of vanilla? I had a few guests who spent over $100 and some who spent over $200. Do they get a free bottle of vanilla for each $50 in sales?

This show came in a little under $1000 before the host makes her purchases.

Thanks,

Nope, just one bottle. Unless they want to separate their order into two or three separate ones of over $50 each. But then they pay shipping on each of those orders. But a bottle of vanilla for $3.50 isn't such a bad deal....

I had a show last weekend with one order of over $200!!! I was thinking about breaking it into a couple to get the vanilla to give as gifts. Heck, I'll pay the $3.50!

Thank you for your quick answer.

1. What is the "Guest Special for November?"

The "Guest Special for November" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of November. It includes a special discount or offer on a specific product or set of products.

2. How can I take advantage of the "Guest Special for November?"

To take advantage of the "Guest Special for November," you can either host a Pampered Chef party or place an individual order through a consultant. The specific details and requirements may vary, so it's best to check with your consultant for more information.

3. What products are included in the "Guest Special for November?"

The specific products included in the "Guest Special for November" may vary each month. For the most up-to-date information, please check with your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I combine the "Guest Special for November" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Guest Special for November" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you may still be eligible for host rewards or other benefits when hosting a party or placing an individual order.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can take advantage of the "Guest Special for November?"

The limit for how many times you can take advantage of the "Guest Special for November" may vary. Some promotions may have a limit of one per customer, while others may allow for multiple purchases. Please check with your consultant for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • esavvymom