• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Get the Recipe for Sweetheart Brownie Batter Bowl Layered Mix?

In summary, the recipe for Sweetheart Brownie Batter Bowl layered mix is available on the CC website.
mom4angela
Does anyone know the recipe for Sweetheart Brownie Batter Bowl layered mix that is shown on the guest special flyer?

Bowl Brownie Layer Mix
Simply layer these ingredients in the Small Batter Bowl, snap on the lid and you're ready to go!
1 1/3 cups (325 mL) sugar, divided
1 tsp (5 mL) ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking powder
1½ cups (375 mL) all-purpose flour, divided
1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup (250 mL) red & pink candy-coated chocolates
1/2 cup (125 mL) white chocolate morsels
½ cup (125 mL) walnut halves, coarsely chopped
In small bowl, combine ²∕3 cup (150 mL) sugar and cinnamon; mix well and set aside. In Small Batter Bowl, layer ingredients as follows, gently patting each layer before adding the next ingredient: salt, baking powder, 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the flour, cocoa powder, remaining ²∕3 cup (150 mL) sugar, baking bits and remaining 1 cup (250 mL) flour. Top with reserved cinnamon-sugar mixture, chocolate morsels and walnuts. Cover with lid. Sweetheart Batter Bowl Brownies
All of the dry ingredients you need for delicious brownies are here in this bowl.
To complete the treat, just add:
½ cup (125 mL) vegetable oil
3 eggs
¼ cup (50 mL) water
1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly spray Square Baker with vegetable oil. In large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, eggs, water and vanilla; mix until well blended. Spread mixture into baker. Bake 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
Yield: 20 brownies
U.S. Nutrients per serving (1 prepared brownie): Calories 250, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 95 mg, Carbohydrate 33 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g

Last edited:
babywings76 said:
Bowl Brownie Layer Mix
Simply layer these ingredients in the Small Batter Bowl, snap on the lid and you're ready to go!
1¹∕3 cups (325 mL) sugar, divided
1 tsp (5 mL) ground cinnamon
ó tsp (2 mL) salt
ó tsp (2 mL) baking powder
1½ cups (375 mL) all-purpose flour, divided
ó cup (125 mL) unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup (250 mL) red & pink candy-coated chocolates
ó cup (125 mL) white chocolate morsels
½ cup (125 mL) walnut halves, coarsely chopped
In small bowl, combine ²∕3 cup (150 mL) sugar and cinnamon; mix well and set aside. In Small Batter Bowl, layer ingredients as follows, gently patting each layer before adding the next ingredient: salt, baking powder, ó cup (125 mL) of the flour, cocoa powder, remaining ²∕3 cup (150 mL) sugar, baking bits and remaining 1 cup (250 mL) flour. Top with reserved cinnamon-sugar mixture, chocolate morsels and walnuts. Cover with lid.

Sweetheart Batter Bowl Brownies
All of the dry ingredients you need for delicious brownies are here in this bowl.
To complete the treat, just add:
½ cup (125 mL) vegetable oil
3 eggs
¼ cup (50 mL) water
1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly spray Square Baker with vegetable oil. In large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, eggs, water and vanilla; mix until well blended. Spread mixture into baker. Bake 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
Yield: 20 brownies
U.S. Nutrients per serving (1 prepared brownie): Calories 250, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 95 mg, Carbohydrate 33 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g

Really? 6 cups of cocoa?

Oh weird! Sorry about that. I tried to copy and paste from where someone shared it on FB. When I can get to my laptop, I'll edit it.

Okay, I fixed my post. Looks like it didn't like the 1/2 thing, it changed it to that weird 0 with an accent on top. But it's okay now.

Thank you for the update! I TRIED CC... even called HO, and THEY tried, a SUPERVISOR tried, and they told me they were contacting the test kitchen and to keep looking for it to come up..... SO... thanks AGAIN!

1. What is the February guest special for Pampered Chef?

The February guest special for Pampered Chef is the Deluxe Cooking Blender. This versatile kitchen appliance allows you to blend, chop, mix, and puree with ease.

2. How much does the February guest special cost?

The Deluxe Cooking Blender is available for a special price of $199 during the month of February as a guest special. This is a $50 savings compared to the regular price of $249.

3. Can I use any discounts or coupons on the February guest special?

No, the Deluxe Cooking Blender is already discounted as a guest special and cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons.

4. Is the February guest special available for purchase through parties or only online?

The Deluxe Cooking Blender can be purchased through both parties and online during the month of February. However, availability may vary depending on your consultant's inventory.

5. Can I earn any rewards or free products by purchasing the February guest special?

Yes, for every guest special purchase, you can earn 50% off any additional item of your choice. This can be a great opportunity to stock up on other Pampered Chef products you've been eyeing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • mom4angela
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • RAyres
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies