• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Special Flyers in Spanish?

In summary, the Guest Special Flyers in Spanish are promotional materials for Pampered Chef products that offer special deals and discounts to attract potential customers. These flyers can be requested in Spanish, and the deals featured are the same as the English version. They can be used to promote your business by distributing them to potential customers or sharing them on social media. While they cannot be customized with personal information, you can add your contact information on the back for easier communication.
mmilus
Gold Member
I have a fundraiser coming up in a couple of weeks and expect it to be about half Spanish speakers. I am providing Spanish order forms but wondered if the Guest Special flyers are available in Spanish as well. It seems like they should be but I'm not finding them on the website. Thanks for any help you can give me as I don't speak Spanish myself (the host is bilingual and is a former consultant so she's going to help with that aspect).

i have them how do i up load to this thread?

I'm not sure how to upload them either but I called HO this morning and they told me where to find them on the web. I thought they had to be there somewhere. Thanks,

can you tell me what HO told you I had to do a search. but would like to know how HO told you to get to spanish site.

https://new.pamperedchef.com/iceberg/original/p4366-022013esp-aprhostflyer-springmktgguide.pdfhttps://new.pamperedchef.com/iceberg/original/p4370-022013esp-aprguestflyer-springmktgguide.pdfhttps://new.pamperedchef.com/iceberg/media/pdf/public/p4587-032013esp-mothersdayspecialflyer-marcn.pdfhttps://new.pamperedchef.com/iceberg/media/pdf/public/p4587-032013esp-mothersdayspecialflyer-marcn-ideas.pdf

From www.pamperedchef.com, click on Worldwide at the top right. Select US, espanol, then enter your consultant number and password as usual. I was able to find what I wanted by location as it is arranged just like the English version.

How do you post the April Guest special flyer since it is a PDF?

1. What is the purpose of the Guest Special Flyers in Spanish?

The Guest Special Flyers in Spanish are promotional materials that showcase special deals and offers for guests who are interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products. They are designed to attract potential customers and encourage them to make a purchase.

2. Can I request a Spanish version of the Guest Special Flyers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers Spanish versions of the Guest Special Flyers upon request. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service to request these materials.

3. Are the deals on the Spanish Guest Special Flyers the same as the English version?

Yes, the deals and offers featured on the Spanish Guest Special Flyers are the same as the English version. However, availability may vary depending on your location.

4. How can I use the Guest Special Flyers to promote my Pampered Chef business?

You can use the Guest Special Flyers to promote your business by distributing them to potential customers, sharing them on social media, and featuring them at your Pampered Chef parties. These materials are a great way to attract new customers and increase sales.

5. Can I customize the Guest Special Flyers with my personal information?

Unfortunately, the Guest Special Flyers cannot be customized with personal information. However, you can add your contact information or website on the back of the flyers to make it easier for customers to reach you for purchases or inquiries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • jnsr96
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
jnsr96
  • chef greta