• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Give a Copy of the Guest Sales Receipt to the Host?

In summary, when using triplicate forms, one copy is for the guest receipt and one copy is for the consultant. The third copy may be given to the host so they can double check the packing list when the shipment arrives. If the show is delivered to the host, the receipt is given to them to include in the guest's bag with their order. Some consultants use outside order forms and then print one receipt from Pampered Partner, which they give to the host to include in the bag with the products. To make copies of these forms, some consultants use Office Max or UPS stores. Others may have their own copy machine, but it may be more cost-effective to use a copy store for larger quantities.
pkd09
Silver Member
One copy for guest receipt...one copy for consultant...but why give a copy to the host when that person gets a print out when the shipment arrives? :confused:

pkd09 said:
One copy for guest receipt...one copy for consultant...but why give a copy to the host when that person gets a print out when the shipment arrives? :confused:
Probably so the host can double check to verify that the packing list is correct when the shipment comes in? I dunno, I don't give the host their copies. :eek:

If it's delivered to me for separating I put it in the guest's bag with their order. (I put all the orders back in the box and deliver the boxes to the Host).

If the show is delivered to the host, I give her the receipt.

I offer to separate and bag if the host does not look happy about that aspect of the hostessing experience (besides, my children enjoy helping in that activity).

Of course I'm very new...who knows what I'll be doing a month from now!

The host...copy is to put in the guests bag. The guest's get two receipts when you use the triplicate forms. Remember that the packing slips are something fairly new! And these packing slips cannot be used for receipts. I personally use the outside order forms and then print 1 receipt from Pampered Partner. I then give the receipts to the host to include in the bag with the products!

Using Outside Order FormsDo you get these copied off at Office Max for your shows in black and white? Or what do you find to be the cheapest way of doing this?

I recently heard about someone else doing this and was trying to figure out which would be the cheapest route. I pay a fortune for ink cartridges for my printer at home!

copies...copies....Well, first of all I live in Wyoming...ha ha :D ...so there is no Office Max in my town.. :D But we do have a UPS store here and that is where I make my copies. I buy a "copy log" of 1000 copies at 5 cents each. Whenever I go in to make copies, they log the # of copies I use.

My Director has a copy machine of her own and she uses this. I personally have a copy machine that I earned a couple years back from Pampered Chef, but the ribbon for it is $50 and it only makes 400 copies. So, I am able to get 1000 copies from the UPS store for the same cost! :D

What is a Guest Sales Receipt for Host?

A Guest Sales Receipt for Host is a document that serves as a record of purchases made by guests at a Pampered Chef party, which benefits the host by providing them with free or discounted products.

How does a Guest Sales Receipt for Host work?

At a Pampered Chef party, guests can place orders for products they wish to purchase. These orders are recorded on a Guest Sales Receipt, and a percentage of the total sales will be credited to the host's account, which they can then redeem for free or discounted products.

Do I need to keep my Guest Sales Receipt for Host?

Yes, it is important to keep your Guest Sales Receipt for Host as proof of your purchases and to ensure that the host receives credit for your order.

How do I receive my products from a Guest Sales Receipt for Host?

Your products will be delivered to you by the host or directly from Pampered Chef, depending on the host's preference. You can also choose to have your products shipped directly to your home for an additional fee.

Can I use a Guest Sales Receipt for Host to make returns or exchanges?

No, Guest Sales Receipts for Host are non-refundable and cannot be used for returns or exchanges. However, if you have any issues with your products, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein