• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest sales receipt for Host?

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
One copy for guest receipt...one copy for consultant...but why give a copy to the host when that person gets a print out when the shipment arrives? :confused:

P

Pampered Laura

pkd09 said:
One copy for guest receipt...one copy for consultant...but why give a copy to the host when that person gets a print out when the shipment arrives? :confused:
Probably so the host can double check to verify that the packing list is correct when the shipment comes in? I dunno, I don't give the host their copies. :eek:

LindaK

Feb 6, 2006
If it's delivered to me for separating I put it in the guest's bag with their order. (I put all the orders back in the box and deliver the boxes to the Host).

If the show is delivered to the host, I give her the receipt.

I offer to separate and bag if the host does not look happy about that aspect of the hostessing experience (besides, my children enjoy helping in that activity).

Of course I'm very new...who knows what I'll be doing a month from now!

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
The host...

copy is to put in the guests bag. The guest's get two receipts when you use the triplicate forms. Remember that the packing slips are something fairly new! And these packing slips cannot be used for receipts. I personally use the outside order forms and then print 1 receipt from Pampered Partner. I then give the receipts to the host to include in the bag with the products!

Oct 21, 2005
Using Outside Order Forms

Do you get these copied off at Office Max for your shows in black and white? Or what do you find to be the cheapest way of doing this?

I recently heard about someone else doing this and was trying to figure out which would be the cheapest route. I pay a fortune for ink cartridges for my printer at home!

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
copies...copies....

Well, first of all I live in Wyoming...ha ha :D ...so there is no Office Max in my town.. :D But we do have a UPS store here and that is where I make my copies. I buy a "copy log" of 1000 copies at 5 cents each. Whenever I go in to make copies, they log the # of copies I use.

My Director has a copy machine of her own and she uses this. I personally have a copy machine that I earned a couple years back from Pampered Chef, but the ribbon for it is $50 and it only makes 400 copies. So, I am able to get 1000 copies from the UPS store for the same cost! :D