• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone share an electronic guest list for invitations?

In summary, a Guest List Document is a list of names and contact information for guests invited to a Pampered Chef party. It is needed to ensure enough supplies and plan for dietary restrictions, and allows for follow-up and personalized experiences. Creating one is simple and changes can be made after submission, although it is recommended to make changes at least 24 hours before the party.
aPamperedBride
Gold Member
I've searched and searched, but can't seem to find this anywhere on the site! Would someone who mails out the invitations please post a copy of an electronic guest list that I can email to my host? I have misplaced the triple copy sheets I bought from PC and I'd like a nice form I can send out.

Thanks in advance!

Never mind! wadesgirl kindly pointed out the Files section of this site! I'm all set now. At least in this regard. I still need people to vote for my cat at www.hallmark.com/you in the Your Pets competition!

Glad I could help!

1. What is a Guest List Document?

A Guest List Document is a list of the names and contact information of all the guests you plan to invite to your Pampered Chef party. It helps us keep track of who will be attending and allows us to provide a more personalized experience for you and your guests.

2. Why is a Guest List Document needed?

A Guest List Document is needed to ensure that we have enough supplies and materials for all of your guests. It also helps us plan for any dietary restrictions or preferences your guests may have. Additionally, having a guest list allows us to follow up with attendees after the party and provide them with any additional information or support they may need.

3. How do I create a Guest List Document?

Creating a Guest List Document is simple. You can either use our provided template or create your own list on a spreadsheet or notepad. Make sure to include the full names and contact information of each guest, as well as any special instructions or requests they may have. You can then submit the document to your Pampered Chef consultant for review.

4. Is a Guest List Document required for all parties?

While a Guest List Document is not required for all parties, we highly recommend creating one for a better overall experience. It helps us ensure that we have enough supplies and materials for your guests, and allows us to provide a more personalized experience for each attendee.

5. Can I make changes to my Guest List Document after submitting it?

Yes, you can make changes to your Guest List Document after submitting it. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and inform them of the changes. They will update the document accordingly. However, please try to make any changes at least 24 hours before the party to allow us enough time to prepare.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • liz_grinkin